|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Briony sit alone, holding the script of her first play?
(c) In the fountain
2. Who wants to change the menu to cold cuts instead of the original plan for the dinner arrangements?
3. Who is glaring at Robbie as the dinner meal is beginning?
4. Where does Briony decide she will wait until some real event takes place?
(a) The bridge
(b) The garden
(c) The grass
(d) The fountain
5. What does Emily think Jack will call soon to say to her, as he does quite often?
(a) He is playing tennis.
(b) He is on a trip.
(c) He is coming home early.
(d) He is sleeping at the club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Briony refuse to acknowledge when they come upon her at the bridge?
2. How long does Emily lie on the sofa, thinking about everyone else's lives and how they relate to her own feelings?
3. What does Emily watch as she looks at her unused harpsichord?
4. What does Briony think she sees through the windows?
5. What is the unthinkable obscenity that the answer to question #52 utters?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)