|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening with Briony's cousins that causes them to come to stay with her family for the time being?
(a) Their parents are dead
(b) Their parents are ill
(c) Their parents are on a vacation
(d) The parents are divorcing
2. What does Briony think is wrong about the scene she just saw between Robbie and Cecilia?
(a) The sequence
(b) The couple
(c) The props
(d) The passion
3. What is the problem, Briony finally decides, in regards to the play she wants to stage?
(b) The play itself
(c) The costumes
(d) The twins
4. Briony thinks about the effort it would take to groom herself like ________.
5. What does Cecilia see Briony doing from the window of the guest room?
(a) Crossing the bridge
(b) Writing a letter
(c) Dancing in the fountain
(d) Talking to Robbie
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Briony think she should have done for her brother?
2. How might Lola and her twin brothers be described at this point of the story?
3. Who does Cecilia think has his eye on Lola, as she has observed from his behavior around Lola?
4. From the window in what room does Lola notice Briony, as answered in question #49?
5. Who does Cecilia want to avoid in the kitchen, causing her to have to go to the fountain for water?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)