|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily scoff at that has caused her older sister to leave her children?
(a) Nervous breakdown
(b) Alcohol poisoning
(d) Drug addiction
2. Robbie knows he must speak to Cecilia about his feelings before she _________.
(a) Finds someone else
(b) Goes away
(c) Tells someone else
(d) Tells her father
3. Robbie's mother, __________, is a woman whose services are greatly valued by the Tallis family.
4. Whose presence makes the household settle, which is why everyone is quiet and slows down by the closed library door?
(b) Jack Tallis
(d) Danny Hardman
5. What does Emily want to turn the roast into for Leon's arrival?
(a) A casserole
(b) A gravied meat dish
(c) Cold cuts
(d) A soup
Short Answer Questions
1. The first line of Briony's story used to be: "there was an/a __________ who _________."
2. What always stops Emily from giving her full attention to the children?
3. Where does Robbie want to go, with the help of the money of Jack Tallis?
4. Who is the friend of Cecilia's brother that is coming to visit?
5. With what degree has Robbie graduated from university?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)