|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accepts full responsibility for breaking the item in #19?
(c) Neither do
(d) Both do
2. What does Emily scoff at that has caused her older sister to leave her children?
(a) Nervous breakdown
(c) Drug addiction
(d) Alcohol poisoning
3. Who does Lola want to tell about the letter that Robbie wrote for Cecilia?
(b) The police
4. Which character's profession is in banking, something which is dull and uninspiring to them?
5. What does Emily want to turn the roast into for Leon's arrival?
(a) Cold cuts
(b) A soup
(c) A casserole
(d) A gravied meat dish
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Briony certain will benefit her writing, even if it means hurting others and invading their privacy?
2. What is Cecilia's nickname?
3. What does Cecilia see Briony doing from the window of the guest room?
4. What does Emily make sure the children have done before she retreats?
5. What is the word Robbie adds in impulsively to the letter, although he decides he will not send that copy to Cecilia?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)