|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accepts full responsibility for breaking the item in #19?
(b) Neither do
(c) Both do
2. Whose presence makes the household settle, which is why everyone is quiet and slows down by the closed library door?
(b) Danny Hardman
(c) Jack Tallis
3. What does Cecilia carry up to the guest room?
(a) A vase
(b) A basket
(c) A new set of sheets
(d) A small snack
4. What does Emily want to turn the roast into for Leon's arrival?
(a) A casserole
(b) A gravied meat dish
(c) Cold cuts
(d) A soup
5. Who is told to carry the guest's bags upstairs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola declare Robbie to be after Briony reveals the contents of the letter Robbie wrote for Cecilia?
2. Who is the friend of Cecilia's brother that is coming to visit?
3. Who summons everyone to dinner, which interrupts the conversation between Lola and Briony?
4. What does Briony want to ask Marshall about, as she says a cowardly way to go about her plans?
5. What does Robbie do for the Tallis family?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)