|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the character that startles Briony as she is trying to write another story for her brother?
2. Whose passing into adulthood is Emily mourning in this section of the book?
3. Who summons everyone to dinner, which interrupts the conversation between Lola and Briony?
(b) Jack Tallis
4. Whose invitation should Robbie have turned down because it i obvious Cecilia will ignore him the whole time?
5. Who is the older sister of Emily that she describes as precocious and scheming?
Short Answer Questions
1. What always stops Emily from giving her full attention to the children?
2. Who is no longer the horsy sister, according to Robbie and his daydreams?
3. What does Emily make sure the children have done before she retreats?
4. Robbie's mother, __________, is a woman whose services are greatly valued by the Tallis family.
5. From whom does Robbie have a letter offering to help him with medical school costs?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)