|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who summons everyone to dinner, which interrupts the conversation between Lola and Briony?
(b) Jack Tallis
2. Whose presence makes the household settle, which is why everyone is quiet and slows down by the closed library door?
(a) Jack Tallis
(c) Danny Hardman
3. In Robbie's office, there is a photograph of __________ celebrating their honeymoon.
(a) Leon and Lola
(b) His friends
(c) His parents
(d) Cecilia's parents
4. Who is the character that startles Briony as she is trying to write another story for her brother?
5. Who is the older sister of Emily that she describes as precocious and scheming?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Robbie do for the Tallis family?
2. Who is told to carry the guest's bags upstairs?
3. What is wrong, according to the dictionary, and according to Briony's discovery in that dictionary?
4. What is Briony certain will benefit her writing, even if it means hurting others and invading their privacy?
5. Where does Robbie want to go, with the help of the money of Jack Tallis?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)