|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the friend of Cecilia's brother that is coming to visit?
(a) Paul Marshall
(c) Roger Darthmouth
(d) Jack Tallis
2. What does Emily need to don in order to go to see Briony and to comfort her?
(a) A long coat
(b) Her wool blanket
(d) A shawl
3. From whom does Robbie have a letter offering to help him with medical school costs?
(b) Jack Tallis
(c) Paul Marshall
4. Which character's profession is in banking, something which is dull and uninspiring to them?
5. What does Robbie apologize for doing in the library the other day in the note he writes to Cecilia?
(a) Stealing a book
(b) Taking a piece of paper
(c) Entering barefoot
(d) Breaking the statue
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the older sister of Emily that she describes as precocious and scheming?
2. The first line of Briony's story used to be: "there was an/a __________ who _________."
3. Who does Robbie ask to bring the note to Cecilia instead of bringing it to her himself?
4. What does Briony think of Robbie's letter to Cecilia? What does she think Cecilia is as a result?
5. What is wrong, according to the dictionary, and according to Briony's discovery in that dictionary?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)