|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cecilia believe her sister to be as she is hunting to find her?
(a) At the fountain
(b) In the library
(c) On the bridge
(d) In her bedroom
2. What does Marshall give to the children in this room as he is talking to them?
(a) Amo sample
(b) A vase
(d) A glass of water
3. Who does Briony say is the attack of the answer to #151?
4. How was Lola grabbed during her attack, making it more difficult for her to identify her attacker?
(a) From behind a bush
(b) From behind
(c) From the front
(d) From the side
5. What is the unthinkable obscenity that the answer to question #52 utters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the answer to #151 say that she saw?
2. __________ is strange and must be struggled for to attain.
3. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
4. Betty will get upset with the twins and with the children if they do not come down for _______ immediately.
5. Where does Briony head in order to find the twins, musing about taking final responsibility for animal and child?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)