|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of the dress Cecilia finally chooses to wear to dinner?
2. __________ is strange and must be struggled for to attain.
(b) Character development
3. From the window in what room does Lola notice Briony, as answered in question #49?
(a) The sitting room
(b) An unused bedroom
(c) The library
(d) The kitchen
4. Who does Briony tell about the attack first when she and the victim are walking toward the bridge?
5. Where do Leon and Cecilia walk to as they are talking to each other?
(a) The bungalow
(b) The fountain
(c) The guest room
(d) The garage
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Briony think could have been attacked before Lola?
2. Where does Lola see Briony, thus realizing that the play is dead?
3. Who refuses to be convinced they will be going home soon?
4. How was Lola grabbed during her attack, making it more difficult for her to identify her attacker?
5. What is the color of the first dress Cecilia chooses that she believes makes her look like Shirley Temple?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)