|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lola not want the answer to #54 to talk about around her brothers?
(a) The play
(c) Their parents
2. Who does Briony think could have been attacked before Lola?
3. Who calls for Briony to help her?
4. According to Briony, "Writing is a form of _____."
5. Who comes to the doorway of Lola and her brothers to introduce themselves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says to Cecilia that they want to be in Briony's play and that is why they are upset?
2. Where does Cecilia meet up with her half-drunk brother, finally, after escaping from her mother and the drama of the kitchen?
3. Who does Briony say is the attack of the answer to #151?
4. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
5. How might Lola and her twin brothers be described at this point of the story?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)