|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of the first dress Cecilia chooses that she believes makes her look like Shirley Temple?
2. What are each of the twins holding as they are crying, perhaps a symbol of their broken family?
(a) A single sock
(b) A broken vase
(c) A piece of paper
(d) A letter
3. What does Lola not want the answer to #54 to talk about around her brothers?
(a) The play
(b) Their parents
4. Where does Cecilia meet up with her half-drunk brother, finally, after escaping from her mother and the drama of the kitchen?
(a) Drawing room
5. What is the color of the dress Cecilia finally chooses to wear to dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty will get upset with the twins and with the children if they do not come down for _______ immediately.
2. Who does Briony tell about the attack first when she and the victim are walking toward the bridge?
3. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
4. __________ is strange and must be struggled for to attain.
5. How might Lola and her twin brothers be described at this point of the story?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)