|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might Lola and her twin brothers be described at this point of the story?
(a) Happy as can be
(b) Excited to be in the play
(d) Worried about Briony
2. Who does Briony say is the attack of the answer to #151?
3. Where does Lola see Briony, thus realizing that the play is dead?
(a) By the lake
(b) In her bedroom
(c) On the island
(d) In the fountain
4. Who gathers the produce for the cold salad in order to compromise between Betty's and Emily's ideas for dinner?
5. What kind of business does the answer to #54 own?
(a) Banking office
(b) Movie company
(c) Medical practice
(d) Chocolate factory
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Briony tell about the attack first when she and the victim are walking toward the bridge?
2. Where does Cecilia believe her sister to be as she is hunting to find her?
3. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
4. What does Marshall give to the children in this room as he is talking to them?
5. What is the color of the first dress Cecilia chooses that she believes makes her look like Shirley Temple?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)