|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the answer to #151 say that she saw?
2. Where does Lola see Briony, thus realizing that the play is dead?
(a) By the lake
(b) On the island
(c) In the fountain
(d) In her bedroom
3. Who gathers the produce for the cold salad in order to compromise between Betty's and Emily's ideas for dinner?
4. What does Marshall give to the children in this room as he is talking to them?
(a) Amo sample
(b) A glass of water
(c) A vase
5. Who does Briony tell about the attack first when she and the victim are walking toward the bridge?
Short Answer Questions
1. From the window in what room does Lola notice Briony, as answered in question #49?
2. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
3. How was Lola grabbed during her attack, making it more difficult for her to identify her attacker?
4. Where does Briony know the twins are not, as they are too frightened to go there?
5. What are each of the twins holding as they are crying, perhaps a symbol of their broken family?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)