|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From the window in what room does Lola notice Briony, as answered in question #49?
(a) The library
(b) The kitchen
(c) An unused bedroom
(d) The sitting room
2. __________ is strange and must be struggled for to attain.
(a) Character development
3. What are each of the twins holding as they are crying, perhaps a symbol of their broken family?
(a) A piece of paper
(b) A letter
(c) A broken vase
(d) A single sock
4. Who does Briony tell about the attack first when she and the victim are walking toward the bridge?
5. What does Briony think she sees through the windows?
(a) A rape
(b) A ghost
(c) A bloody arm
(d) A human leg
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lola laugh with when she is called to her bath time with her brothers?
2. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
3. Where does Briony head in order to find the twins, musing about taking final responsibility for animal and child?
4. Who does Briony think could have been attacked before Lola?
5. What does Marshall give to the children in this room as he is talking to them?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)