|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Briony head in order to find the twins, musing about taking final responsibility for animal and child?
(a) The house
(b) The bungalow
(c) The swimming pool
(d) The fountain
2. Betty will get upset with the twins and with the children if they do not come down for _______ immediately.
3. Cecilia says Leaon and _____________ are dying for one of Betty's roasts.
4. Where does Cecilia meet up with her half-drunk brother, finally, after escaping from her mother and the drama of the kitchen?
(b) Drawing room
5. According to Briony, "Writing is a form of _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Leon and Cecilia walk to as they are talking to each other?
2. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
3. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
4. __________ is strange and must be struggled for to attain.
5. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)