|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to be convinced they will be going home soon?
2. Where does Lola see Briony, thus realizing that the play is dead?
(a) On the island
(b) By the lake
(c) In the fountain
(d) In her bedroom
3. How was Lola grabbed during her attack, making it more difficult for her to identify her attacker?
(a) From behind
(b) From the front
(c) From behind a bush
(d) From the side
4. What does Lola laugh with when she is called to her bath time with her brothers?
(a) Her hands over her mouth
(b) Pink candy
(c) A mouth of cola
(d) Green candy
5. Where does Briony head in order to find the twins, musing about taking final responsibility for animal and child?
(a) The bungalow
(b) The fountain
(c) The swimming pool
(d) The house
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Lola and her brothers to their bath, causing the meeting with the answer to #54 to be over?
2. Who wants to change the menu to cold cuts instead of the original plan for the dinner arrangements?
3. Who says to Cecilia that they want to be in Briony's play and that is why they are upset?
4. Who comes to the doorway of Lola and her brothers to introduce themselves?
5. What does Lola not want the answer to #54 to talk about around her brothers?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)