|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ is strange and must be struggled for to attain.
(d) Character development
2. Who does Briony say is the attack of the answer to #151?
3. How was Lola grabbed during her attack, making it more difficult for her to identify her attacker?
(a) From the side
(b) From behind
(c) From behind a bush
(d) From the front
4. Who is Briony comforted to know is with her sister Cecilia as they are searching for the twins?
5. Who calls for Briony to help her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Briony think could have been attacked before Lola?
2. What is the unthinkable obscenity that the answer to question #52 utters?
3. Where does Cecilia meet up with her half-drunk brother, finally, after escaping from her mother and the drama of the kitchen?
4. Who refuses to be convinced they will be going home soon?
5. What does Lola laugh with when she is called to her bath time with her brothers?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)