|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Briony head in order to find the twins, musing about taking final responsibility for animal and child?
(a) The swimming pool
(b) The bungalow
(c) The house
(d) The fountain
2. Who is Briony comforted to know is with her sister Cecilia as they are searching for the twins?
3. Where does Cecilia believe her sister to be as she is hunting to find her?
(a) In her bedroom
(b) In the library
(c) On the bridge
(d) At the fountain
4. Where does Cecilia meet up with her half-drunk brother, finally, after escaping from her mother and the drama of the kitchen?
(b) Drawing room
5. Where do Leon and Cecilia walk to as they are talking to each other?
(a) The fountain
(b) The guest room
(c) The garage
(d) The bungalow
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gathers the produce for the cold salad in order to compromise between Betty's and Emily's ideas for dinner?
2. What kind of business does the answer to #54 own?
3. What does Briony think she sees through the windows?
4. Where does Lola see Briony, thus realizing that the play is dead?
5. According to Briony, "Writing is a form of _____."
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)