|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Lola grabbed during her attack, making it more difficult for her to identify her attacker?
(a) From behind a bush
(b) From the side
(c) From the front
(d) From behind
2. Who says to Cecilia that they want to be in Briony's play and that is why they are upset?
3. What does Briony think she sees through the windows?
(a) A bloody arm
(b) A ghost
(c) A rape
(d) A human leg
4. __________ is strange and must be struggled for to attain.
(a) Character development
5. From the window in what room does Lola notice Briony, as answered in question #49?
(a) An unused bedroom
(b) The sitting room
(c) The library
(d) The kitchen
Short Answer Questions
1. Cecilia says Leaon and _____________ are dying for one of Betty's roasts.
2. Who does the answer to #151 say that she saw?
3. What does Marshall give to the children in this room as he is talking to them?
4. Where does Cecilia meet up with her half-drunk brother, finally, after escaping from her mother and the drama of the kitchen?
5. Who is Briony comforted to know is with her sister Cecilia as they are searching for the twins?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)