|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Briony head in order to find the twins, musing about taking final responsibility for animal and child?
(a) The bungalow
(b) The swimming pool
(c) The house
(d) The fountain
2. What does Briony think she sees through the windows?
(a) A rape
(b) A bloody arm
(c) A human leg
(d) A ghost
3. Where do Leon and Cecilia walk to as they are talking to each other?
(a) The fountain
(b) The bungalow
(c) The guest room
(d) The garage
4. From the window in what room does Lola notice Briony, as answered in question #49?
(a) The library
(b) The sitting room
(c) The kitchen
(d) An unused bedroom
5. According to Briony, "Writing is a form of _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Lola grabbed during her attack, making it more difficult for her to identify her attacker?
2. What is the unthinkable obscenity that the answer to question #52 utters?
3. What does Lola laugh with when she is called to her bath time with her brothers?
4. Where does Lola see Briony, thus realizing that the play is dead?
5. Where does Briony know the twins are not, as they are too frightened to go there?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)