|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the unthinkable obscenity that the answer to question #52 utters?
2. Where does Briony head in order to find the twins, musing about taking final responsibility for animal and child?
(a) The house
(b) The swimming pool
(c) The fountain
(d) The bungalow
3. Who does Briony think could have been attacked before Lola?
4. Who is Briony comforted to know is with her sister Cecilia as they are searching for the twins?
5. Betty will get upset with the twins and with the children if they do not come down for _______ immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Briony, "Writing is a form of _____."
2. What does Lola not want the answer to #54 to talk about around her brothers?
3. What are each of the twins holding as they are crying, perhaps a symbol of their broken family?
4. Who gathers the produce for the cold salad in order to compromise between Betty's and Emily's ideas for dinner?
5. Who does the answer to #151 say that she saw?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)