|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls for Briony to help her?
2. Who gathers the produce for the cold salad in order to compromise between Betty's and Emily's ideas for dinner?
3. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
4. Where do Leon and Cecilia walk to as they are talking to each other?
(a) The fountain
(b) The bungalow
(c) The guest room
(d) The garage
5. Who does the answer to #151 say that she saw?
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ is strange and must be struggled for to attain.
2. Who wants to change the menu to cold cuts instead of the original plan for the dinner arrangements?
3. What play does the answer to #54 talk about with Lola?
4. Who is Briony comforted to know is with her sister Cecilia as they are searching for the twins?
5. From the window in what room does Lola notice Briony, as answered in question #49?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)