|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the doorway of Lola and her brothers to introduce themselves?
2. Who gathers the produce for the cold salad in order to compromise between Betty's and Emily's ideas for dinner?
3. Which of the Tallis siblings does not seem to have any ambition or any direction to his/her life?
4. What are each of the twins holding as they are crying, perhaps a symbol of their broken family?
(a) A letter
(b) A piece of paper
(c) A broken vase
(d) A single sock
5. Where do Leon and Cecilia walk to as they are talking to each other?
(a) The garage
(b) The fountain
(c) The bungalow
(d) The guest room
Short Answer Questions
1. Betty will get upset with the twins and with the children if they do not come down for _______ immediately.
2. What does Briony think she sees through the windows?
3. According to Briony, "Writing is a form of _____."
4. Where does Briony head in order to find the twins, musing about taking final responsibility for animal and child?
5. What does Marshall give to the children in this room as he is talking to them?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)