|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4 "Anti-Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Dagny make when she is nine years old?
(a) To study in Paris.
(b) To run Taggart Rail Lines.
(c) To become a fashion model.
(d) To marry Eddie Willers.
2. What does Dagny notice before leaving Dannager's office?
(a) A plane ticket to Europe.
(b) A note signed by John Galt.
(c) A pistol on Dannager's desk.
(d) A cigarette butt with the $ sign on it.
3. James and Cherryl begin their unlikely romance. Where does James meet her?
(a) In a dime store.
(b) Friends introduce them.
(c) At the train station.
(d) At a cocktail party.
4. Who is playing the piano at John Galt's house?
(a) Dr. Hendricks
(b) Halley himself
(d) Hugh Akston
5. What is the real outcome after the court fines Rearden $5,000 and gives him a suspended sentence?
(a) In effect, he has won against the government.
(b) Lillian's social connections are destroyed.
(c) Other industrialists will go out of business.
(d) Rearden will have to comply with the government rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "Fifth Concerto"?
2. What is so unusual about the cigarette Dagny gets from Dr. Hugh Akston?
3. What is the purpose of the party Lillian plans to give in three months?
4. Why is James Taggart marrying Cherryl Brooks, the dime store clerk?
5. The Unification Board is now in complete control and more regulations are passed. What is the result?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)