|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4 "Anti-Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dagny have to wait to get in to see Dannager when she goes to see him before his trial?
(a) Dannager blames Dagny for his legal problems.
(b) There is a mysterious man in his office.
(c) Dannager really does not want to see Dagny.
(d) Dagny came without an appointment.
2. What show of support does Dagny get from employees of Taggart Transcontinental?
(a) They line the route with guns to protect the train.
(b) They vote her in as President of Taggart Transcontinental.
(c) They give a banquet in her honor.
(d) They all buy stock in the John Galt Line.
3. Why does Dannager refuse to say "Good-bye" to Dagny?
(a) Because he doesn't want her to know his plans.
(b) Because she will join him where he is going one day.
(c) Because she has no idea that he is leaving.
(d) Because he is glad to be getting away from her.
4. How much will it cost Dagny to repair her airplane?
(a) $200.00 in gold
(b) $10,000.00 in US dollars
(c) Nothing, they do everything there for free
(d) The plane cannot be repaired
5. What was John Galt's connection to Twentieth Century Motors?
(a) He once owned that factory.
(b) He was the young engineer building the revolutionary motor.
(c) He is Quentin Daniel's father.
(d) He once owned the company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the image Francisco d'Anconia has in the public eye?
2. What is the purpose of the party Lillian plans to give in three months?
3. What decision does Dagny make when she is nine years old?
4. What does "the chain" represent to Henry Rearden?
5. When Dagny is held up by the stopped train, how does she continue her way to Colorado?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)