|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 4 "Anti-Life".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Francisco when he took over d'Anconia Copper Mines?
2. What strange exchange occurs between Dagny and Lillian at he party?
(a) They exchange drinks bacuse Dagny doesn't drink alcohol.
(b) They exchange the names of their dress designers.
(c) They exchange bracelets, the Rearden Metal bracelet for Dagny's diamond bracelet.
(d) They exchange phone numbers so they can meet in New York.
3. What decision does Dagny make when she is nine years old?
(a) To become a fashion model.
(b) To run Taggart Rail Lines.
(c) To study in Paris.
(d) To marry Eddie Willers.
4. What is happening to trains everywhere in the nation?
(a) They are abandoned and the crews vanish.
(b) They run out of coal.
(c) They stop running because of fear after the tunnel wreck.
(d) They all derail.
5. Why does Cherryl go to visit Dagny?
(a) To accuse her of destroying James.
(b) To borrow money so she can leave James.
(c) To apologize for what she said on her wedding day.
(d) To ask if she can stay there for the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dagny now realize that the government had used her, Rearden, and other industrialists?
2. On a radio program what does Dagny say that causes the program to go suddenly off the air?
3. Why is James Taggart marrying Cherryl Brooks, the dime store clerk?
4. Where does Dagny plan to start the first run of the John Galt Line?
5. What news was in the letter the doorman had held for Dagny for a week?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)