|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3 "Anti-Greed".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hank know that their affair was over before Dagny told him.
(a) Francisco sent him a telegram.
(b) John Galt came and told him.
(c) He heard something different in her voice on the radio.
(d) During the radio show she had only used past tense.
2. Where does Dagny plan to start the first run of the John Galt Line?
(a) Denver, Colorado
(b) New York, NY
(c) Cheyenne, Wyoming
(d) Washington, D. C.
3. On a radio program what does Dagny say that causes the program to go suddenly off the air?
(a) She says that Business Unification was responsible for blowing up Wyatt oil fields.
(b) She says that Hank's signature on the gift of Rearden Metal was forged.
(c) She tells how government blackmail over her affair with Hank caused him to sign over Rearden Metal.
(d) She says that Lillian was having an affair with Wesley Mouch.
4. What is Mouch's new job after he resigns as Rearden's Washington lobbyist?
(a) Assistant Coordinator of the Bureau of Economic Planning and National Resources
(b) Vice President of Taggart Transcontinental
(c) Assistant Editor of
(d) Secretary of the Interior
5. When a reporter asks Dagny, "Who is John Galt?" what is her answer?
(a) Who cares?
(b) I'll never tell.
(c) We are.
(d) An advertising gimmick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rearden sell off after the bill banning people from owning multiple businesses is passed?
2. What show of support does Dagny get from employees of Taggart Transcontinental?
3. What prevents Taggart Transcontinental from meeting Rearden's deadline for delivering steel?
4. What sarcastic comment does Dagny make to James Taggart and Wesley Mouch?
5. How does Dagny let it be known that she is back after her plane crashed?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)