|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who returns to Mitford to live with Sadie?
2. Where is Dooley when Tim calls him to let him know about Olivia?
(b) The lake.
3. What do the police find in the church?
(d) The robbers.
4. Where are the three church bells being repaired?
(a) New York City.
5. What is given to the person who finds Barnabas?
(a) Barnabas' offspring.
(b) Reward money.
(c) Lots of hugs.
(d) A special medal of honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tim's cousin's name?
2. What is Olivia's doctor's name at Mass General?
3. Who is hiding in the church attic?
4. Who is allowed to attend Easter Mass?
5. Where did Sadie grow up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in the hospital after Joe is shot.
2. How do Tim and Cynthia part at the end of the book?
3. Describe the reunion between Tim and Barnabas.
4. What do we know about Andrew Gregory?
5. How does Tim end up in the hospital?
6. Explain the symbolic meaning of the death bell at the church.
7. Why does Cynthia think Tim is angry with her?
8. Hobbes is homeless, yet decides to give his reward money to the poor, who live in the woods. How do you explain his attitude?
9. How does Tim feel as he leaves for his trip?
10. Do you think it is a good thing that Dooley goes to Meadowgate for summer vacation? Why or why not?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)