|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the inscription that Willard carves in the Porter House?
(a) Winterpast and the Song of Solomon.
(b) Willard and Sadie Forever.
(c) Forbidden Love.
(d) Always and Forever.
2. What happened to the Episcopal Church?
(a) It was abandoned.
(b) It flourished and grew.
(c) It burned.
(d) It was turned into retail space.
3. Who does Tim invite to attend a Sunday service after the baby is baptized?
4. What does Cynthia agree to do during Tim's trip?
(a) Lead the parishioners.
(b) Write in her journal.
5. What is Tim's reaction to the bishop's orders?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He cries.
(d) He becomes angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tim think Cynthia likes him?
2. Who is hiding in the church attic?
3. What kind of car does Andrew Gregory drive?
4. Where is Tim helping Cynthia when he hears Barnabas' bark?
5. How long will Olivia have to remain in the hospital?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)