|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of coma does Tim have in the hospital?
(a) A diabetic coma.
(b) A pseudo-coma.
(c) A deep coma.
(d) A short-lived coma.
2. What does Cynthia agree to do during Tim's trip?
(b) Lead the parishioners.
(d) Write in her journal.
3. Who calls Tim to let him know that Olivia made it through the surgery?
4. What is the name of Tim's bishop?
5. Who does Andrew Gregory allow to care for the antique shop?
(b) Joe Guthrie.
(d) Marcie Guthrie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who removes his shoes and gives them to Gaynor?
2. What does Tim plan to do with his cousin?
3. Who calls Tim to tell him Olivia will be getting a heart transplant?
4. How did Willard make all of his money?
5. Who do Cynthia and Tim run into after dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do we know about Andrew Gregory?
2. Why do you think Tim is ignoring the doctor's directions to eat well and exercise?
3. How does Barnabas go missing?
4. Ron Malcolm takes off his shoes and gives them to George Gaynor. Why does he do this? What does this represent?
5. Why does Dooley get into a food fight? Why isn't Tim more upset about it?
6. How does the loss of Barnabas bring Dooley and Tim closer together?
7. Prior to Tim going into the hospital, what specific stressors was he facing?
8. How do Tim and Cynthia part at the end of the book?
9. What is Tim's response to Cynthia's proposal that she and Tim go steady?
10. What is strange about Tim's visit to the church one evening when he is all alone?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)