|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tim name the dog?
2. Where does Tim take Dooley to spend the night?
(a) The beach.
(b) At Hal and Marge's farm.
(c) A campground.
(d) The state capital.
3. What does Harold Newland ask Father Tim?
(a) How to be a Christian.
(b) To officiate at his wedding.
(c) To tell him about the woman he loves.
(d) How to seduce someone.
4. Whose art is showcased at the art show?
(a) Uncle Billy's.
(b) Andrew Gregory's.
(d) Miss Rose's.
5. Who does the appraiser say painted Sadie's work?
(b) El Greco.
(c) He doesn't know.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Tim do for Dooley if Dooley doesn't get in anymore fights?
2. How much does Miss Sadie weigh?
3. Who gets pneumonia?
4. Who had Sadie fallen in love with long ago?
5. What season is arriving during Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sorts of family troubles does Dooley have?
2. Describe Tim's medical problem as addressed in Chapters 1-4.
3. Compare and contrast the characters of Barnabas and Dooley.
4. What do readers know about Cynthia from Chapters 9-12?
5. Describe Tim's dinner party.
6. What do you make of Tim finding jewels in the urn at the columbarium?
7. Describe the situation Father Tim faces at the beginning of Chapter 1.
8. Who celebrates Thanksgiving together in Mitford?
9. Compare and contrast the characters of Emma and Puny.
10. Why do you think Tim and Dooley get along so well?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)