|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sadie meet her true love?
(a) In Mitford.
(b) In London.
(c) In Paris.
(d) On the beach.
2. Where does Tim find his missing Bible?
(a) On the pulpit.
(b) In his car.
(c) On his desk.
(d) In his bedroom.
3. What does Barnabas do when he sees Tim after being separated from him?
(a) Comes up to him and sits by his side.
(b) Growls at him.
(c) Whimpers and runs away.
(d) Knocks him to the ground.
4. What does Cynthia bring over to Tim's house to eat?
(a) Fish stew.
(c) Company Stew.
5. Why isn't the bishop happy with Tim?
(a) Tim is not yet married.
(b) Tim hasn't been visiting parishioners in the hospital.
(c) Tim has not been taking care of himself.
(d) Tim has not been returning the bishop's phone calls.
6. What does Tim eat in his kitchen right before fainting?
(a) Fruit salad.
(b) An orange marmalade cake.
(c) Fish stew.
(d) Peanut butter sandwiches.
7. Where are the three church bells being repaired?
(d) New York City.
8. Who does Russell Jacks remind Tim of?
(d) George Gaynor.
9. What is Harold's preacher's name?
(a) Absalom Greer.
(b) Russell Jacks.
(c) George Gaynor.
(d) Father Tim.
10. To whom has Tim devoted his life to, up until this point?
(c) His parishioners.
11. With whom is Russell Jacks staying after his illness?
(a) Hoppy Harper.
(b) Betty Craig.
(c) Harold Newland.
12. Where is Tim helping Cynthia when he hears Barnabas' bark?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) At the church.
(c) In the garage.
(d) In her garden.
13. How long will Olivia have to remain in the hospital?
(a) It is unclear.
(b) One month.
(c) One week.
(d) Two years.
14. What does Cynthia say she likes about Tim?
(a) His sense of humor.
(b) His characteristics.
(c) He is romantic.
(d) His eyes.
15. How did Willard die?
(a) He was in a car accident.
(b) He had surgical complications.
(c) He was killed in the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tim baptize George Gaynor?
2. Why is Tim worried about his relationship with Cynthia?
3. What does Cynthia agree to do during Tim's trip?
4. Who has a vision of angels at age fourteen?
5. What is Olivia's doctor's name at Mass General?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)