|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Tim and Cynthia have a picnic?
(a) Baxter Park.
(b) In Cynthia's yard.
(c) On the beach.
(d) At the church.
2. To whom has Tim devoted his life to, up until this point?
(a) His parishioners.
3. Who ends up deeding her house to the town?
(d) Miss Rose.
4. Why is Tim worried about his relationship with Cynthia?
(a) He is worried he won't be able to change his life.
(b) He thinks Cynthia will change her mind.
(c) He knows they don't belong together.
(d) She secretly likes Andrew.
5. What sort of coma does Tim have in the hospital?
(a) A pseudo-coma.
(b) A deep coma.
(c) A diabetic coma.
(d) A short-lived coma.
6. What does the bishop tell Tim he must do for two months?
(a) Live at the hospital.
(b) Pray and fast.
(c) Live at the church.
(d) Take a vacation.
7. Who steals Barnabas?
(a) No one; he ran away.
(d) A man in a car.
8. Where does Tim find his missing Bible?
(a) In his bedroom.
(b) On the pulpit.
(c) On his desk.
(d) In his car.
9. Who takes Olivia to the hospital when she is ill?
10. Who do Cynthia and Tim run into after dinner?
(a) Miss Rose and Uncle Billy.
(b) Dooley and Barnabas.
(d) Emma and Harold.
11. Why did Tim go so many years without driving?
(a) He never learned how.
(b) He was in a horrible car accident.
(c) It is unclear.
(d) He had amnesia.
12. What startles Tim in the middle of the night?
(a) Fire trucks.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) His alarm.
(d) The telephone.
13. What does Tim eat in his kitchen right before fainting?
(a) Fruit salad.
(b) An orange marmalade cake.
(c) Fish stew.
(d) Peanut butter sandwiches.
14. Who is allowed to attend Easter Mass?
(c) George Gaynor.
(d) No one.
15. Where do Miss Rose and Uncle Billy move to?
(a) An apartment.
(b) Tim's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wonders if Tim is angry with her at the end of Chapter 16?
2. Who returns to Mitford to live with Sadie?
3. Who has won Puny's heart?
4. Who does Tim invite to attend a Sunday service after the baby is baptized?
5. Where does Sadie meet her true love?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)