|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Miss Rose and Uncle Billy move to?
(b) An apartment.
(d) Tim's home.
2. Where does Sadie want to build the retirement home?
(a) In the mountains.
(b) On the lake.
(c) On the site of the old Lord's Chapel.
(d) On her own land.
3. Who is hiding in the church attic?
(a) Homeless Hobbes.
(c) Harold Newland.
(d) George Gaynor.
4. What does Cynthia agree to do during Tim's trip?
(a) Lead the parishioners.
(c) Write in her journal.
5. Where is Tim when a man climbs down from the church attic?
(a) On the altar, preaching.
(b) In the columbarium.
(c) At home.
(d) In a pew.
6. Who ends up deeding her house to the town?
(a) Miss Rose.
7. Who does Dooley say insulted Father Tim?
(a) Andrew Gregory.
(b) Buster Austin.
(c) His teacher.
(d) The school principal.
8. What is Tim's diagnosis after his trip to the hospital?
(c) Brain cancer.
(d) He is insulin dependent.
9. Who does Andrew Gregory go on a business trip with?
(a) No one.
(b) His business partner.
(d) Marcie Guthrie.
10. What is Tim's cousin's name?
11. What does Barnabas do when he sees Tim after being separated from him?
(a) Growls at him.
(b) Comes up to him and sits by his side.
(c) Knocks him to the ground.
(d) Whimpers and runs away.
12. What do the police find in the church?
(a) The robbers.
13. What happened to the Episcopal Church?
(a) It was abandoned.
(b) It flourished and grew.
(c) It burned.
(d) It was turned into retail space.
14. What is the inscription that Willard carves in the Porter House?
(a) Forbidden Love.
(b) Willard and Sadie Forever.
(c) Always and Forever.
(d) Winterpast and the Song of Solomon.
15. Who removes his shoes and gives them to Gaynor?
(d) Ron Malcolm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spots Barnabas after he is stolen?
2. What is Tim's reaction to the bishop's orders?
3. To whom has Tim devoted his life to, up until this point?
4. What does Tim see on Cynthia's roof?
5. Who steals Barnabas?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)