|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Emma Garrett's job?
(c) Bank teller.
(d) Social worker.
2. What does Tim find on his chin after Cynthia leaves his house?
(a) Barbeque sauce.
3. What will Tim do for Dooley if Dooley doesn't get in anymore fights?
(a) Buy him a horse.
(b) Take him to Meadowgate.
(c) Pay him $100.
(d) Take him back home.
4. Who does Harold Newland want to marry?
5. What day do Olivia and Tim plan to meet at the hospital?
6. What is the name of Marge Owen's baby?
(a) Louella Sadie.
(b) Emma Louise.
(c) Christina Marie.
(d) Rebecca Jane.
7. With whom does Tim eat breakfast after finding out the painting's worth?
(a) Mule Skinner.
(c) Andrew Gregory.
8. What does Tim receive as a birthday gift?
(a) A new dog.
(b) A home.
(c) A new car.
(d) A Vespa scooter.
9. What does Puny bake?
10. How many surprise guests does Tim have for dinner?
11. What is the name of Cynthia's cat?
12. What does Sadie find in her attic that she would like to give to the church?
(a) A painting.
(b) An old hat.
(c) A statue.
(d) A cross.
13. What color is the dog following Father Tim?
(b) Red and white.
14. What does Olivia Davenport end up doing at Mitford Hospital?
(a) Being a nurse.
(c) Reading the Bible.
(d) Playing games with patients.
15. What does Emma Garrett suggest would make Father Tim's life better?
(a) More fun.
(c) A pet.
(d) Fruits and vegetables.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the story take place?
2. Who gets pneumonia?
3. Where does Tim find Barnabas?
4. Who is Hoppy Harper?
5. What does Tim hope his new neighbor has?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)