|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Gregory?
(a) The town grocer.
(b) The town attorney.
(c) The town doctor.
(d) The antiques dealer in town.
2. What does Tim receive as a birthday gift?
(a) A home.
(b) A new dog.
(c) A new car.
(d) A Vespa scooter.
3. What does Puny bake?
4. What does Sadie want to build with the money she donates to the church?
(a) An afterschool community center.
(b) A retirement home.
(c) A veterinary hospital.
(d) A psychiatric facility.
5. What is Dooley saving his money for?
(b) A new bike.
(c) A horse.
(d) A dog house.
6. What does Tim hope his new neighbor has?
(d) A good sense of humor.
7. What does Tim name the dog?
8. Where does Tim take Dooley to spend the night?
(a) A campground.
(b) The state capital.
(c) At Hal and Marge's farm.
(d) The beach.
9. To whom was Cynthia married before?
(a) No one.
(b) A mayor.
(c) A Representative.
(d) A Senator.
10. What happens at the church when Tim goes there to order church stationery?
(a) Someone breaks in.
(b) He finds Emma and Harold, alone.
(c) The alarm goes off.
(d) He is given a surprise birthday party.
11. What does Tim find missing from the church refrigerator?
(a) The coffee creamer.
(b) His pasta.
(c) His chicken sandwich.
(d) The bread.
12. What is Cynthia's profession?
13. How old is Tim?
(b) It is unclear.
14. How many surprise guests does Tim have for dinner?
15. What is the name of the horse Dooley likes so much?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets pneumonia?
2. How much money does Miss Sadie say she is going to give the church?
3. What does Harold Newland ask Father Tim?
4. How many days is Dooley missing?
5. What does Tim start doing 3 times a week?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)