|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24: The Bells, A High Command, Homecoming, In New Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a friend who is an appraiser?
(a) Andrew Gregory.
(b) Harry Nelson.
(c) Hoppy Harper.
(d) Emma Garrett.
2. What happens when Tim lets Barnabas out the back door?
(a) The dog runs away.
(b) The dog runs around in circles.
(c) The dog is stolen.
(d) The dog runs back inside.
3. Where does Sadie want to build the retirement home?
(a) In the mountains.
(b) On the site of the old Lord's Chapel.
(c) On the lake.
(d) On her own land.
4. What is the name of Tim's bishop?
5. What does Olivia Davenport tell Tim?
(a) That she is dying.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) That she isn't who she says she is.
(d) That she has a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dog do when Tim reads scripture out loud?
2. Why does Dooley become angry when talking to Puny?
3. Who calls Tim to tell him Olivia will be getting a heart transplant?
4. Who do Cynthia and Tim run into after dinner?
5. How are Olivia and Sadie related?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)