|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16, Issues of the Heart, Absalom, My Son, The Finest Sermon, A Sure Reward.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tim find on his chin after Cynthia leaves his house?
(a) Barbeque sauce.
2. Who returns to Mitford to live with Sadie?
3. What does Tim name the dog?
4. Why does Tim meet with the mayor of Mitford?
(a) To convince him or her to change church-related legislation.
(b) To run his or her campaign.
(c) To endorse him or her by the church.
(d) To discuss what to name the town flower.
5. Who does the appraiser say painted Sadie's work?
(a) He doesn't know.
(b) El Greco.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days is Dooley missing?
2. Why is this birthday gift particularly important to Tim?
3. Where are the three church bells being repaired?
4. What does Tim see on Cynthia's roof?
5. What happens when Tim lets Barnabas out the back door?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)