|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16, Issues of the Heart, Absalom, My Son, The Finest Sermon, A Sure Reward.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police find in the church?
(b) The robbers.
2. What does Sadie find in her attic that she would like to give to the church?
(a) A painting.
(b) A cross.
(c) An old hat.
(d) A statue.
3. Where is Tim when a man climbs down from the church attic?
(a) In the columbarium.
(b) In a pew.
(c) On the altar, preaching.
(d) At home.
4. Who is hiding in the church attic?
(a) George Gaynor.
(b) Harold Newland.
(d) Homeless Hobbes.
5. Why does Tim meet with the mayor of Mitford?
(a) To run his or her campaign.
(b) To endorse him or her by the church.
(c) To convince him or her to change church-related legislation.
(d) To discuss what to name the town flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hal Owens?
2. How big does Emma say the dog is?
3. Who does Harold Newland want to marry?
4. What was Homeless Hobbes' profession before coming to Mitford?
5. Why is Billy worried about his wife dying?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)