|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12: Neighbors, A Grand Feast, A White Thanksgiving, An Empty Vessel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy give Tim?
(b) A bike.
(c) A devotional.
(d) A dog.
2. Why does Tim meet with the mayor of Mitford?
(a) To discuss what to name the town flower.
(b) To convince him or her to change church-related legislation.
(c) To endorse him or her by the church.
(d) To run his or her campaign.
3. In what state does the story take place?
(b) New Hampshire.
(c) North Carolina.
4. What sort of problem does Dooley's mother have?
(a) She has no short-term memory.
(b) She lost all her money in a lottery.
(c) She has a heart condition.
(d) She is an alcoholic.
5. What does Harold Newland ask Father Tim?
(a) To tell him about the woman he loves.
(b) To officiate at his wedding.
(c) How to be a Christian.
(d) How to seduce someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cynthia's profession?
2. Who is Hoppy Harper?
3. How big does Emma say the dog is?
4. What does Cynthia come over to Tim's house to borrow?
5. Who is the head of the vestry?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)