|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12: Neighbors, A Grand Feast, A White Thanksgiving, An Empty Vessel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emma Garrett suggest would make Father Tim's life better?
(a) A pet.
(b) Fruits and vegetables.
(d) More fun.
2. Who talks at Tim's dinner party about living in Paris?
(a) Miss Rose.
(c) Uncle Billy.
3. Whose art is showcased at the art show?
(b) Uncle Billy's.
(c) Miss Rose's.
(d) Andrew Gregory's.
4. What day do Olivia and Tim plan to meet at the hospital?
5. What does Olivia Davenport end up doing at Mitford Hospital?
(a) Being a nurse.
(b) Reading the Bible.
(c) Playing games with patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big does Emma say the dog is?
2. What does Tim sometimes imagine by his side?
3. To whom was Cynthia married before?
4. Where does Father Tim first allow the dog to sleep?
5. In what state does the story take place?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)