|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8 The Big Six-0, Dooley, The One for the Job, Golden Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the appraiser say the painting is worth?
(a) Seven or eight thousand dollars.
(c) About a thousand dollars.
(d) It is priceless.
2. What does Emma Garrett suggest would make Father Tim's life better?
(a) More fun.
(c) Fruits and vegetables.
(d) A pet.
3. Where does Tim take Dooley to spend the night?
(a) A campground.
(b) The state capital.
(c) At Hal and Marge's farm.
(d) The beach.
4. What does the horse do to Dooley upon release?
(a) Licks him.
(b) Tosses him into a pile of pig slop.
(c) Shakes him around.
(d) Neighs at him.
5. What does Hoppy Harper tell Tim?
(a) That Tim is in excellent health.
(b) That he is going to die soon.
(c) That Tim has diabetes.
(d) That his body looks much younger than it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a friend who is an appraiser?
2. What is the name of Sadie's family home?
3. What color is the dog following Father Tim?
4. What does Tim hope his new neighbor has?
5. Who do the townspeople think has created Sadie's gift?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)