|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8 The Big Six-0, Dooley, The One for the Job, Golden Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Dooley related to Russell Jacks?
(a) Dooley is Jacks' son.
(b) Jacks' is Dooley's great-uncle.
(c) Dooley is Jacks' grandson.
(d) Jacks lived next door to Dooley years ago.
2. What does the horse do to Dooley upon release?
(a) Shakes him around.
(b) Tosses him into a pile of pig slop.
(c) Neighs at him.
(d) Licks him.
3. What season is arriving during Chapter 8?
4. What is Emma Garrett's job?
(a) Bank teller.
(d) Social worker.
5. Who does Tim see in church one Sunday?
(a) A beautiful woman.
(b) His own father.
(c) His bishop.
(d) A vision of angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Tim eat breakfast after finding out the painting's worth?
2. Why does Tim meet with the mayor of Mitford?
3. What happens at the church when Tim goes there to order church stationery?
4. What does the vet tell Tim about his dog?
5. How many guests does Tim plan to have for dinner?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)