|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4: Barnabas, A Dubious Gift, New Possibilities, Company Stew.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tim name the dog?
2. What does Tim sometimes imagine by his side?
(a) A child.
(b) A wife.
(c) A horse.
(d) A dog.
3. What does the dog do when Tim reads scripture out loud?
(a) Runs away.
(b) Sits and listens.
4. How big does Emma say the dog is?
(a) The size of a Buick.
(b) The size of her kitchen.
(c) The size of a mouse.
(d) The size of her wedding ring.
5. Who is the head of the vestry?
(a) Father Tim.
(b) Russell Jacks.
(c) Andrew Gregory.
(d) Harry Nelson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tim decide to make for his dinner party?
2. What is Emma Garrett's job?
3. Who do the townspeople think has created Sadie's gift?
4. What does Emma Garrett suggest would make Father Tim's life better?
5. What does Sadie find in her attic that she would like to give to the church?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)