|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8 The Big Six-0, Dooley, The One for the Job, Golden Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tim decide to make for his dinner party?
(a) Hot dogs.
(b) Shepherd's Pie.
(c) Company Stew.
(d) Veggie chili.
2. How is Dooley related to Russell Jacks?
(a) Dooley is Jacks' son.
(b) Jacks' is Dooley's great-uncle.
(c) Dooley is Jacks' grandson.
(d) Jacks lived next door to Dooley years ago.
3. What is Dooley saving his money for?
(a) A horse.
(b) A new bike.
(d) A dog house.
4. Why does Tim meet with the mayor of Mitford?
(a) To discuss what to name the town flower.
(b) To endorse him or her by the church.
(c) To run his or her campaign.
(d) To convince him or her to change church-related legislation.
5. What does Tim name the dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sadie want to build with the money she donates to the church?
2. What is the name of Sadie's family home?
3. Where does Father Tim first allow the dog to sleep?
4. What does Sadie serve to her guests when she makes her big announcement?
5. Who do the townspeople think has created Sadie's gift?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)