|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8 The Big Six-0, Dooley, The One for the Job, Golden Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tim decide to make for his dinner party?
(a) Hot dogs.
(b) Veggie chili.
(c) Shepherd's Pie.
(d) Company Stew.
2. How big does Emma say the dog is?
(a) The size of a mouse.
(b) The size of her kitchen.
(c) The size of a Buick.
(d) The size of her wedding ring.
3. How many guests does Tim plan to have for dinner?
4. What does Tim sometimes imagine by his side?
(a) A dog.
(b) A child.
(c) A wife.
(d) A horse.
5. How is Dooley related to Russell Jacks?
(a) Jacks' is Dooley's great-uncle.
(b) Dooley is Jacks' son.
(c) Dooley is Jacks' grandson.
(d) Jacks lived next door to Dooley years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sadie's family home?
2. Why does Sadie want to give money to the church?
3. Who is the head of the vestry?
4. How much does the appraiser say the painting is worth?
5. Where do Tim and Dooley go together after Puny upsets Dooley?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)