|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8 The Big Six-0, Dooley, The One for the Job, Golden Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is arriving during Chapter 8?
2. What is Dooley saving his money for?
(a) A horse.
(b) A new bike.
(c) A dog house.
3. Where does Tim take Dooley to spend the night?
(a) A campground.
(b) At Hal and Marge's farm.
(c) The beach.
(d) The state capital.
4. How many surprise guests does Tim have for dinner?
5. What does Tim decide to make for his dinner party?
(a) Shepherd's Pie.
(b) Hot dogs.
(c) Company Stew.
(d) Veggie chili.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is this birthday gift particularly important to Tim?
2. Why does Tim meet with the mayor of Mitford?
3. How big does Emma say the dog is?
4. What is the name of Sadie's family home?
5. Who do the townspeople think has created Sadie's gift?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)