|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8 The Big Six-0, Dooley, The One for the Job, Golden Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the appraiser say painted Sadie's work?
(a) El Greco.
(b) He doesn't know.
2. Who talks at Tim's dinner party about living in Paris?
(b) Miss Rose.
(d) Uncle Billy.
3. What does Sadie find in her attic that she would like to give to the church?
(a) An old hat.
(b) A cross.
(c) A painting.
(d) A statue.
4. Who is the mayor of Mitford?
(a) Cynthia Coopersfield.
(b) Homeless Hobbes.
(c) Esther Cunningham.
(d) Hoppy Harper.
5. Who is the head of the vestry?
(a) Harry Nelson.
(b) Father Tim.
(c) Russell Jacks.
(d) Andrew Gregory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tim sometimes imagine by his side?
2. Who has a friend who is an appraiser?
3. Who had Sadie fallen in love with long ago?
4. What does Billy give Tim?
5. What happens at the church when Tim goes there to order church stationery?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)