|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8 The Big Six-0, Dooley, The One for the Job, Golden Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tim hope his new neighbor has?
(c) A good sense of humor.
2. How many guests does Tim plan to have for dinner?
3. Who had Sadie fallen in love with long ago?
(a) Russell Jacks.
(b) Andrew Gregory.
(c) Hoppy Harper.
(d) Miss Rose's brother.
4. What does the vet tell Tim about his dog?
(a) He is really old.
(b) That he is still a puppy and will keep growing.
(c) He doesn't know where the dog came from.
(d) He is very sick.
5. Why is this birthday gift particularly important to Tim?
(a) He had given up driving 8 years prior.
(b) He has never owned one of his own.
(c) It is very valuable.
(d) He loves animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a friend who is an appraiser?
2. What does Sadie want to build with the money she donates to the church?
3. What does Sadie find in her attic that she would like to give to the church?
4. How is Dooley related to Russell Jacks?
5. With whom does Tim eat breakfast after finding out the painting's worth?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)