|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16, Issues of the Heart, Absalom, My Son, The Finest Sermon, A Sure Reward.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is allowed to attend Easter Mass?
(b) George Gaynor.
(c) No one.
2. Where does Father Tim first allow the dog to sleep?
(a) In his garage.
(b) In his car.
(c) In his bed.
(d) In his bathroom.
3. Which bell is the only one that remains at the church?
(a) The middle bell.
(b) The spare bell.
(c) The wedding bell.
(d) The death bell.
4. How many days is Dooley missing?
5. Who does Andrew Gregory allow to care for the antique shop?
(a) Joe Guthrie.
(d) Marcie Guthrie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tim find Barnabas?
2. How is Dooley related to Russell Jacks?
3. What happens at the church when Tim goes there to order church stationery?
4. How much does the appraiser say the painting is worth?
5. What does Tim discover when he returns home following Christmas Mass?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)