|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16, Issues of the Heart, Absalom, My Son, The Finest Sermon, A Sure Reward.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Miss Sadie say she is going to give the church?
(a) 1 billion dollars.
(b) 5 million dollars.
(c) Half of her inheritance.
(d) 10 million dollars.
2. Why is this birthday gift particularly important to Tim?
(a) It is very valuable.
(b) He has never owned one of his own.
(c) He loves animals.
(d) He had given up driving 8 years prior.
3. Why does Tim meet with the mayor of Mitford?
(a) To convince him or her to change church-related legislation.
(b) To run his or her campaign.
(c) To endorse him or her by the church.
(d) To discuss what to name the town flower.
4. What day do Olivia and Tim plan to meet at the hospital?
5. Who is Hal Owens?
(a) Tim's son.
(b) The town vet.
(c) Emma's husband.
(d) Tim's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the story take place?
2. Who does Harold Newland want to marry?
3. Who had Sadie fallen in love with long ago?
4. What does Olivia Davenport tell Tim?
5. Who is the head of the vestry?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)