|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20; A Surprising Question, Something To Talk About, A Love Story, Baxter Park.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tim take Dooley to spend the night?
(a) At Hal and Marge's farm.
(b) The state capital.
(c) A campground.
(d) The beach.
2. Who does Tim see in church one Sunday?
(a) His bishop.
(b) His own father.
(c) A vision of angels.
(d) A beautiful woman.
3. What is the name of the horse Dooley likes so much?
4. Who do Cynthia and Tim run into after dinner?
(a) Miss Rose and Uncle Billy.
(b) Dooley and Barnabas.
(d) Emma and Harold.
5. Why is Billy worried about his wife dying?
(a) He has been having dreams about her dying.
(b) Because he might not have a place to live.
(c) He is afraid he will die before she does.
(d) She is very ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose art is showcased at the art show?
2. Why does Tim meet with the mayor of Mitford?
3. What does Cynthia say she likes about Tim?
4. What season is arriving during Chapter 8?
5. Who once courted Sadie in public?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)