|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At this point who is believed to be the murderer?
2. Father wants to review which of the hotel's items again?
(a) Parking garage.
(c) Room service menu.
3. Who was the last person to see the Canon at the hotel?
4. Who is taken to the police station for interview?
5. Who else is interviewed about the murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the family that was suppose to house Elvira?
2. Who is found standing outside?
3. Where was the "guest" found before being brought to the strange room?
4. What unusual item is just outside the tea house?
5. What about Bertram's is in question?
Short Essay Questions
1. What seems to be odd about the information received from the employees at Bertram's?
2. What is Elvira's answer when Father asks about a possible relationship with Malinowski?
3. How does Pennyfather respond to the questions asked by Davy?
4. Who does Miss Marple see while she is out at the park? What does she attempt to do? Is she successful?
5. What is the topic of conversation between Father and his boss at Scotland Yard?
6. What unusual item does Miss Marple spot outside the restaurant?
7. What occurs while Father is speaking with Miss Marple in the lounge? What does Father find outside the hotel?
8. How does Davy learn about Pennyfather's disappearance? What are Davy's thoughts on the matter?
9. What prevented the couple from calling the police? Who did they call instead?
10. Examine the interview Father has with Bridget. What does Bridget disclose to Father? What does Bridget keep from Father?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)