|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Marple attempts to do which of the following after she spots the person?
(a) Get away unnoticed.
(b) Get his attention.
(c) Create a distraction.
2. The first guest interviewed is a man with which physical affliction?
(b) In a wheelchair.
(d) Multiple sclerosis.
3. The interview discloses a near fatal accident with which mode of transportation?
4. Father is informed that Elvira seemed quite anxious to do which of the following?
(a) Go back to school.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Run away.
5. Father receives a call about the arrival of which guest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Father recounts a conversation he had with which of the following?
2. What is the royal title of Martinelli?
3. What is the name of Davy's underling?
4. What did the people want to protect so that they refrained from calling the police?
5. Who interviews Elvira and Lady Sedgwick?
Short Essay Questions
1. What piece of information would highly benefit Father and the investigation? Does Father get permission to take the next step? What information does Father discover?
2. What comes out of the interview with Bertram's owners? What does Davy learn?
3. What occurs while Father is speaking with Miss Marple in the lounge? What does Father find outside the hotel?
4. What is Elvira's answer when Father asks about a possible relationship with Malinowski?
5. What unusual item does Miss Marple spot outside the restaurant?
6. What seems to be odd about the information received from the employees at Bertram's?
7. How does Davy learn about Pennyfather's disappearance? What are Davy's thoughts on the matter?
8. What is the topic of conversation between Father and his boss at Scotland Yard?
9. What activity does Miss Marple do next on her vacation? What spurs the choice?
10. What prevented the couple from calling the police? Who did they call instead?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)