|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interviews Elvira and Lady Sedgwick?
2. Where did that particular episode take place?
3. Who enters the room to explain what has happened to the man?
(b) A woman.
(c) No one.
(d) A man.
4. What is Milinoswki's first name?
5. Father is informed that Elvira seemed quite anxious to do which of the following?
(b) Go back to school.
(c) Run away.
(d) Commit suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the royal title of Martinelli?
2. What is the surname of Bertam's owners?
3. What is the name of the family that was suppose to house Elvira?
4. It is believed that the guest's disappearance is somehow connected to which of the following?
5. Who owns Bertram's Hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Davy learn about Pennyfather's disappearance? What are Davy's thoughts on the matter?
2. How does Elvira react when Father asks her about previous murder attempts? Discuss at least one of the attempts on Elvira's life.
3. Discuss the interview Father has with Malinowski. How does Malinowski react to seeing the gun? What does Father learn about Malinowski's relationships to Elvira and Lady Sedgwick?
4. Discuss Davy's interview with Miss Marple. What information did she supply to Father?
5. Examine the interview Father has with Bridget. What does Bridget disclose to Father? What does Bridget keep from Father?
6. What is Elvira's answer when Father asks about a possible relationship with Malinowski?
7. What story did Elvira tell Father that is denied by Bridget? What is your opinion on why Elvira may have lied?
8. What activity does Miss Marple do next on her vacation? What spurs the choice?
9. Explain the scenario in which Pennyfather finally awakes. Where is he? Does anyone know what happened?
10. How does Pennyfather respond to the questions asked by Davy?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)