|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Milinoswki's first name?
2. What is the royal title of Martinelli?
3. What unusual item is just outside the tea house?
(a) Delivery van.
4. What type of car is driven by Malinowski?
(a) Aston Martin.
(b) Ferarri 16.
5. At this point who is believed to be the murderer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the people want to protect so that they refrained from calling the police?
2. Davy was attempting to be less threatening by trying to portray himself as which of the following?
3. What is the number on the identifier attached to the item?
4. How many people at the hotel seemed to be friendly with Pennyfather?
5. What is Davy's title?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the scenario in which Pennyfather finally awakes. Where is he? Does anyone know what happened?
2. What seems to be odd about the information received from the employees at Bertram's?
3. How does Elvira react when Father asks her about previous murder attempts? Discuss at least one of the attempts on Elvira's life.
4. How does Pennyfather respond to the questions asked by Davy?
5. What unusual item does Miss Marple spot outside the restaurant?
6. How does Davy learn about Pennyfather's disappearance? What are Davy's thoughts on the matter?
7. Discuss the interview Father has with Malinowski. How does Malinowski react to seeing the gun? What does Father learn about Malinowski's relationships to Elvira and Lady Sedgwick?
8. What activity does Miss Marple do next on her vacation? What spurs the choice?
9. Examine the interview Father has with Bridget. What does Bridget disclose to Father? What does Bridget keep from Father?
10. Who does Miss Marple see while she is out at the park? What does she attempt to do? Is she successful?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)