|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was called instead of the police?
2. Who interviews Elvira and Lady Sedgwick?
3. How many people at the hotel seemed to be friendly with Pennyfather?
4. What is the name of Davy's underling?
5. Davy uses which animal as a reference when discussing the tight lipped attitude of the suspects?
6. What item belongs to the person being interviewed?
(a) Black gloves.
(b) Room key.
7. What is unusual about the interview with the chambermaid?
(a) It's only part of the truth.
(b) The chambermaid knows nothing.
(d) It's a complete lie.
8. What caused Elvira to return to the hotel?
(a) Car trouble.
(b) Forgot her purse.
9. Who confesses to knowing about the trip to Ireland?
10. How many attempts have been made on Elvira's life?
11. Who was the last person to see the Canon at the hotel?
12. In the beginning of chapter 12, which landmark is visited by Miss Marple?
(a) Battersea Park.
(b) Harold Square.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Tower of London.
13. What did Elvira see/hear on her way back to Bertram's Hotel?
14. What is the royal title of Martinelli?
15. Father says he believes that the owners have a _____ stake in the crimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the room to explain what has happened to the man?
2. The first guest interviewed is a man with which physical affliction?
3. Davy was attempting to be less threatening by trying to portray himself as which of the following?
4. Where was the "guest" found before being brought to the strange room?
5. What is Milinoswki's first name?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)