|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Marple attempts to do which of the following after she spots the person?
(a) Get away unnoticed.
(c) Create a distraction.
(d) Get his attention.
2. Who is the next person to be interviewed regarding the attempted murder?
(c) Maitre D'.
3. Father is informed that Elvira seemed quite anxious to do which of the following?
(a) Go back to school.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Run away.
4. What is the purpose of Miss Marple's trip to Bertram's Hotel?
(b) Visit with old friends.
(c) Solve a mystery.
(d) Attend a conference.
5. Father recounts a conversation he had with which of the following?
6. What distinguishes the item from any others that might be similar?
(a) Bright stripes.
(b) Curly horns.
(c) License plate.
7. In the beginning of chapter 12, which landmark is visited by Miss Marple?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(b) Harold Square.
(c) Tower of London.
(d) Battersea Park.
8. What item belongs to the person being interviewed?
(b) Room key.
(d) Black gloves.
9. What noise is heard inside the hotel?
(a) Car engine.
10. Who confesses to knowing about the trip to Ireland?
11. Davy wants to talk to which person next?
(a) Arresting officer.
12. Who stepped forward to protect Elvira?
13. The murder suspect admits to having an affair with another character. Who is it?
14. How many attempts have been made on Elvira's life?
15. What is the royal title of Martinelli?
Short Answer Questions
1. A question about which of the following upsets the chambermaid.
2. Father receives a call about the arrival of which guest?
3. Who was the last person to see the Canon at the hotel?
4. Which character is dead?
5. What about Bertram's is in question?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)