|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the number on the identifier attached to the item?
2. Father wants to review which of the hotel's items again?
(b) Room service menu.
(c) Parking garage.
3. Where was the "guest" found before being brought to the strange room?
4. Miss Marple attempts to do which of the following after she spots the person?
(b) Get his attention.
(c) Create a distraction.
(d) Get away unnoticed.
5. What is Davy's title?
(a) Chief Inspector.
6. Where did that particular episode take place?
7. What unusual item is just outside the tea house?
(b) Delivery van.
8. Who owns Bertram's Hotel?
9. What is the purpose of Miss Marple's trip to Bertram's Hotel?
(b) Solve a mystery.
(c) Visit with old friends.
(d) Attend a conference.
10. At this point who is believed to be the murderer?
11. Father says he believes that the owners have a _____ stake in the crimes.
12. What is the title of Father's boss?
(b) Police Lieutenant.
(c) Assistant Commissioner.
13. How are the two men related?
(a) Uncle and nephew.
(b) Father and son.
14. What is Mrs. Melford's first name?
15. What was the name of the town in Ireland visited by Elvira?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the first names of the owners?
2. What was wrong with the found man?
3. The murder suspect admits to having an affair with another character. Who is it?
4. Which character is interviewed first?
5. Who stepped forward to protect Elvira?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)