|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Bertram's is in question?
(a) Criminal involvement.
(c) Financial status.
(d) Cost of specialty rooms.
2. Davy wants to talk to which person next?
(c) Arresting officer.
3. The details of which item are omitted?
4. How are the two men related?
(a) Father and son.
(c) Uncle and nephew.
5. What is the number on the identifier attached to the item?
6. Which character is interviewed first?
7. Father receives a call about the arrival of which guest?
8. Father says he believes that the owners have a _____ stake in the crimes.
9. Who does Father speak with regarding the crimes and the clues gathered thus far?
(d) Assistant Commissioner.
10. What caused Elvira to return to the hotel?
(a) Car trouble.
(b) Forgot her purse.
11. What is unusual about the interview with the chambermaid?
(b) It's only part of the truth.
(c) The chambermaid knows nothing.
(d) It's a complete lie.
12. Who does Miss Marple spot when she stops to have tea?
13. Davy uses which animal as a reference when discussing the tight lipped attitude of the suspects?
14. What is Milinoswki's first name?
15. In the beginning of chapter 12, which landmark is visited by Miss Marple?
(a) Harold Square.
(b) Tower of London.
(c) Battersea Park.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did that particular episode take place?
2. Where was the "guest" found before being brought to the strange room?
3. Who owns Bertram's Hotel?
4. The murder suspect admits to having an affair with another character. Who is it?
5. Miss Marple attempts to do which of the following after she spots the person?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)