|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car is driven by Malinowski?
(a) Ferarri 16.
(c) Aston Martin.
2. What manner is associated with Father?
3. Father is informed that Elvira seemed quite anxious to do which of the following?
(b) Go back to school.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Run away.
4. What is the purpose of Miss Marple's trip to Bertram's Hotel?
(a) Solve a mystery.
(b) Visit with old friends.
(c) Attend a conference.
5. The first guest interviewed is a man with which physical affliction?
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
(c) In a wheelchair.
6. How are the two men related?
(b) Uncle and nephew.
(c) Father and son.
7. What was the name of Elvira's secret love?
8. What noise is heard inside the hotel?
(b) Car engine.
9. Who owns Bertram's Hotel?
10. Father says he believes that the owners have a _____ stake in the crimes.
11. What distinguishes the item from any others that might be similar?
(a) Curly horns.
(b) License plate.
(c) Bright stripes.
12. What was wrong with the found man?
13. Who stepped forward to protect Elvira?
14. How many people at the hotel seemed to be friendly with Pennyfather?
15. What was the initial thought regarding the man's condition?
Short Answer Questions
1. Davy was attempting to be less threatening by trying to portray himself as which of the following?
2. What adjective is used to describe Malinowski?
3. Where was the "guest" found before being brought to the strange room?
4. At this point who is believed to be the murderer?
5. In the beginning of chapter 12, which landmark is visited by Miss Marple?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)