|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective is best used to describe Miss Marple?
2. Which person goes missing?
3. One of the robbers resembles which person at the Hotel?
4. What is the number of Colonel Luscombe's favorite room?
5. Marple recognizes Sedgwick from her many appearances in/on _______.
(c) Charity committees.
6. Miss Marple tries to what unsuccessfully?
(a) Carry her bags back to the hotel.
(c) Find a pair of proper shoes.
(d) Find her black gloves.
7. What is Lady Sedgwick's first name?
8. Who does Elvira visit in the town?
(a) Sweet shop.
9. In which country is the hotel located?
10. What type of event was the person supposed to attend?
(b) Birthday party.
11. The person is waiting for which other guest to arrive?
12. What type of breakfast does Miss Marple prefer?
13. What does Pennyfather discover when he arrives at the airport?
(a) He is needed back at the hotel.
(b) He lost the ticket.
(c) The flight has been canceled.
(d) The plane is gone.
14. Lady Sedgwick warns that if Gorman ever makes the same attempt again, she will ________.
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Slap him across the face.
(c) Hit him with her bag.
(d) Call the police.
15. What title is given to Miss Blake?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item worn by the commissionaire is a source of pride?
2. What item does Elvira return after she is back in the city?
3. What is the main topic of discussion?
4. What is the purpose of going to this particular location?
5. Who becomes the first to be worried when the missing person does not arrive at home on time?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)