|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person goes missing?
2. Some of the elderly guests are given a special room rate so that they may impress which of the following?
(a) American tourists.
(b) Their friends.
(c) Local aristocrats.
(d) Foreign diplomats.
3. Lady Sedgwick runs the other way when she spots which character?
4. From which room does Lady Sedgwick call out to the commissionaire?
(a) Writing room.
(b) Breakfast nook.
(d) Drawing room.
5. Sedgwick is often noted for which of the following?
(a) Political aspirations.
(b) Love of expensive things.
(c) Wild antics.
(d) Conservation efforts.
6. What is Pennyfather's title?
7. Whom does Elvira go to visit?
8. What kind of train is robbed by several assailants?
(d) Perishable food.
9. What type of event was the person supposed to attend?
(c) Birthday party.
10. What did Pennyfather forget to leave behind when he left the hotel to go to the airport?
(a) Parking permit.
(d) Forwarding address.
11. What causes Pennyfather to get back at the hotel after midnight?
(a) He gets lost.
(b) He is mugged.
(c) He loses track of time.
(d) He is rushed to the hospital.
12. What is the number of Colonel Luscombe's favorite room?
13. On which street is there a gridlock of traffic?
14. The thefts discussed involve which of the following items?
(a) Hotel room keys.
15. What was the name of the city mentioned in the conversation between Lady Sedgwick and her guest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Elvira's friend?
2. What does Gorman attempt to do that angers Lady Sedgwick?
3. Marple recognizes Sedgwick from her many appearances in/on _______.
4. What is the secret relationship between Lady Sedgwick and Elvira?
5. What or whom does Elvira continue to ask questions about?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)