|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which street is there a gridlock of traffic?
2. Who has received a trip to Bertram's Hotel as a present from a niece?
3. What is Elvira's main problem?
(a) No money.
4. What is the rank of Mr. Luscombe, a regular guest?
5. What event is Elvira prepared to celebrate?
(a) Victoria Day.
6. What is Lady Sedgwick's first name?
7. What does Pennyfather discover when he arrives at the airport?
(a) He lost the ticket.
(b) The plane is gone.
(c) He is needed back at the hotel.
(d) The flight has been canceled.
8. The person is waiting for which other guest to arrive?
9. What was the name of the city mentioned in the conversation between Lady Sedgwick and her guest?
10. What is Luscombe to Miss Blake?
11. Who arrives at the house during the man's absence?
12. What does Gorman attempt to do that angers Lady Sedgwick?
(a) Steal her taxi.
(b) Blackmail her.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Pay for dinner.
13. What adjective is best used to describe Miss Marple?
14. Where does the big meeting take place?
(a) Scotland Yard.
(b) Bertram's courtyard.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) In the back garden.
15. Which type of person is not mentioned as a regular guest of the hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elvira visit in the town?
2. Who points out many people she knows only to find out that they are strangers?
3. Who becomes the first to be worried when the missing person does not arrive at home on time?
4. What type of store is visited by Miss Marple?
5. What is the surname of the hotel manager?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)