Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe Bertram's Hotel?
2. The hotel is reminiscent of which historical period?
3. In which country is the hotel located?
4. Which type of person is not mentioned as a regular guest of the hotel?
5. In chapter one, who is sitting in the lounge having tea?
6. What is the rank of Mr. Luscombe, a regular guest?
7. What job does Miss Gorringe hold at the hotel?
8. What is the surname of the hotel manager?
9. Some of the elderly guests are given a special room rate so that they may impress which of the following?
This section contains 2,658 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)