|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of person is not mentioned as a regular guest of the hotel?
2. What event is Elvira prepared to celebrate?
(c) Victoria Day.
3. What adjective is best used to describe the man at the desk?
4. From which room does Lady Sedgwick call out to the commissionaire?
(a) Writing room.
(c) Breakfast nook.
(d) Drawing room.
5. Who was the last person to see the Canon at the hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears to be guilty of the most recent crime?
2. The hotel is reminiscent of which historical period?
3. Who confesses to knowing about the trip to Ireland?
4. What item had failed to work properly for Elvira?
5. What was wrong with the found man?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)