|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some of the elderly guests are given a special room rate so that they may impress which of the following?
(a) American tourists.
(b) Local aristocrats.
(c) Their friends.
(d) Foreign diplomats.
2. What is the dining companion's occupation?
(b) Race car driver.
3. What was the name of the city mentioned in the conversation between Lady Sedgwick and her guest?
4. In chapter one, who is sitting in the lounge having tea?
(a) Lady Hazy.
(b) Lord Davy.
(c) Miss Luscombe.
(d) Miss Marple.
5. Where is Elvira going to go that day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in attendance at the meeting?
2. Sedgwick is often noted for which of the following?
3. In which country is the hotel located?
4. What event is Elvira prepared to celebrate?
5. Marple recognizes Sedgwick from her many appearances in/on _______.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)