|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is found standing outside?
(a) Lady Sedgwick.
2. What did Pennyfather forget to leave behind when he left the hotel to go to the airport?
(c) Forwarding address.
(d) Parking permit.
3. Miss Marple attempts to do which of the following after she spots the person?
(b) Create a distraction.
(c) Get away unnoticed.
(d) Get his attention.
4. Who has received a trip to Bertram's Hotel as a present from a niece?
5. From which room does Lady Sedgwick call out to the commissionaire?
(a) Writing room.
(c) Drawing room.
(d) Breakfast nook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gorman attempt to do that angers Lady Sedgwick?
2. Sedgwick is often noted for which of the following?
3. On which street is there a gridlock of traffic?
4. Who confesses to knowing about the trip to Ireland?
5. What did the people want to protect so that they refrained from calling the police?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)