|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of person is not mentioned as a regular guest of the hotel?
2. Who has received a trip to Bertram's Hotel as a present from a niece?
3. Sedgwick is often noted for which of the following?
(a) Love of expensive things.
(b) Political aspirations.
(c) Conservation efforts.
(d) Wild antics.
4. What title is given to Miss Blake?
5. Some of the elderly guests are given a special room rate so that they may impress which of the following?
(a) Their friends.
(b) Local aristocrats.
(c) American tourists.
(d) Foreign diplomats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elvira's main problem?
2. Where does the big meeting take place?
3. Who does Elvira visit in the town?
4. What adjective is used to describe Bertram's Hotel?
5. What does Gorman attempt to do that angers Lady Sedgwick?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)