* Reader is introduced to Bertram's Hotel.
* Bertram's Hotel is private and a hideaway preferred by aristocrats.
* The first character to be introduced is Lady Selina Hazy.
* The second character to be introduced is Lady Bess Sedgwick.
* Lady Sedgwick is a middle aged woman with a reputation for wild antics.
* The second character to be introduced is Colonel Lunscombe, a fellow guest that knows Lady Hazy.
* Lunscombe is a special guest of the hotel.
* Miss Marple is given a vacation at Bertram's Hotel by a niece.
* Miss Marple arrives at Bertram's Hotel and has a chat with Lady Hazy.
* Lady Hazy gives Miss Marple the scoop on other guests.
* The reader is introduced to Elvira Blake and her friend Bridget.
* Elvira eavesdrops on a conversation at the desk.
* The phone number called by Elvira is Scotland Yard.
* There has been a string of robberies nearby.
* The reader...
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)