• Reader is introduced to Bertram's Hotel.
• Bertram's Hotel is private and a hideaway preferred by aristocrats.
• The first character to be introduced is Lady Selina Hazy.
• The second character to be introduced is Lady Bess Sedgwick.
• Lady Sedgwick is a middle aged woman with a reputation for wild antics.
• The second character to be introduced is Colonel Lunscombe, a fellow guest that knows Lady Hazy.
• Lunscombe is a special guest of the hotel.
• Miss Marple is given a vacation at Bertram's Hotel by a niece.
• Miss Marple arrives at Bertram's Hotel and has a chat with Lady Hazy.
• Lady Hazy gives Miss Marple the scoop on other guests.
• The reader is introduced to Elvira Blake and her friend Bridget.
• Elvira eavesdrops on a conversation at the desk.
• The phone number called by Elvira is Scotland Yard.
• There has been a string of robberies nearby.
• The reader...
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)