|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Asterix do that Getafix considers madness?
(a) Approaches the owner of the Caves.
(b) Enters the Compendium alone.
(c) Steals the keys to the Centurion.
(d) Leaves the Colliseum.
2. Who talks about the plot to overthrow Caesar?
3. How does Getafix calm down Crismus?
(a) By promising to make the potion anyway.
(b) By promising to find the ingredient himself.
(c) By promising to succeed no matter what.
(d) By promising to never fight with him.
4. When Crismus goes to the tent, what does he find in there after Asterix has left?
(a) A pair of boots.
(b) A goblet.
(c) A cloak.
(d) A book.
5. Who is released temporarily at the end of Section 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Crismus realize that he is at the mercy of Getafix?
2. What is the ingredient that Getafix tells Crismus is missing?
3. In what language do the Roman guards speak?
4. What does Crismus order concerning the tent when Asterix and Getafix return from the woods?
5. Who does Asterix overhear secretly plotting to overthrow Caesar and establish a triumvirate?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)