|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Without enough of the ingredient that is missing, what will happen?
(a) The fish will not be seasoned.
(b) The potion will not taste as good.
(c) The cake will not be magical.
(d) The pie will not cook properly.
2. When Crismus Bonus demands that Asterix surrender, what does Asterix do?
(a) He opens his mouth and starts to blow, building a storm that blows away the army.
(b) He approaches Crismus and grabs him by the hair, dragging him through the streets.
(c) He exits the tent, throws his arms at Crismus Bonus' feet, and says he surrenders.
(d) He begins to swell up in size till he is the size of a mountain and attacks the soldiers.
3. Who drinks the antidote to prove that hair is not growing?
4. How long do the volunteers go in search of the ingredient for Getaflx?
(a) Several days.
(b) A month.
(c) A week.
(d) A few hours.
5. Who says what Crismus lifts is not impressive enough?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plots against Caesar?
2. What does Getafix tell the Romans about the ingredient?
3. Why is the person who talks to Crismus angry at him?
4. What does Getafix make for Asterix?
5. What does Asterix's release foreshadow for Asterix in the future?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Getaflix render the Romans powerless?
2. What are three instances that Crismus lies?
3. Describe Caesar.
4. How does Asterix redeem himself in front of Caesar?
5. What makes Crismus furious with Asterix and Getaflix?
6. How does Asterix fool Crismus Bonus into thinking that he and Getaflix are at Crismus' mercy?
7. Why does Crismus Bonus cry?
8. How does Asterix use his cunning to rescue Getafix?
9. How do Getaflix and Asterix fool the Romans with their potion?
10. Why are strawberries important to Getaflix?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)