|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Gauls give the antidote to?
2. What is the fate meted out to the conspirators against Caesar?
(a) Drowning in the Dead Sea.
(b) Burning at the stake.
(c) Banishment to Mongolia.
(d) Working as prisoners the rest of their lives.
3. Without enough of the ingredient that is missing, what will happen?
(a) The potion will not taste as good.
(b) The fish will not be seasoned.
(c) The pie will not cook properly.
(d) The cake will not be magical.
4. While one guard remains in front of the tent by Asterix, what happens to the other guard?
(a) He is locked in battle with Asterix.
(b) He goes looking for reinforcements.
(c) He hides his head in shame.
(d) He runs away in fear.
5. When Asterix is tied to the table, what does he do?
(a) Cry for mercy.
(b) Start laughing.
(c) Break his chains.
(d) Close his eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Asterix and Getafix say they are too tired, where do they retire?
2. How many people try Getaflx's concoction?
3. Why is it hard to find the ingredient that Getafix needs?
4. Who is the messenger that returns carrying the missing ingredient Getafix needs?
5. What does Asterix tell the cart seller he must wait for so the joke will be funnier?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)