Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escorts Asterix and Getafix into the woods to find a cure?
(b) Roman guards.
2. When Asterix and Getafix leave the tent, who arrives soon after?
(a) Roman reinforcements.
(b) Obelix, their friend.
(c) Caesar, the emperor.
(d) Marcus Aurelius.
3. Despite Crismus' accusation against him, what does Getafix insist?
(a) The shoes are good quality.
(b) Escape was necessary.
(c) The potion is magical.
(d) The devil likes to dance.
4. What would the person(s) who overthrow Caesar receive in return for his/their efforts?
(a) Control of the magic.
(b) Caesar's empire.
(c) Unlimited power.
(d) Access to gold.
5. When Asterix sees a heavily guarded tent, what does he say to the guards in front?
(a) He is sorry for stealing their hats.
(b) He comes in peace.
(c) He wants directions to the Centurion.
(d) He has come to rescue his friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Getafix make for Asterix?
2. Who drinks the antidote to prove that hair is not growing?
3. What is the defeat of the Romans foreshadowed by?
4. Why are the guards in front of the tent scared of Asterix?
5. By releasing Asterix, what has Caesar done?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)