|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Crismus overly confident about regarding Asterix?
(a) That he will fight again.
(b) That he is weak.
(c) That he is dead.
(d) That he is defeated.
2. What is happening to the cart seller that he does not notice?
(a) He is getting hairy.
(b) He is getting shorter.
(c) He is getting taller.
(d) He is getting stronger.
3. What do the soldiers do to Asterix at Crismus' command?
(a) Lock him in prison.
(b) Bind him in chains.
(c) Tie him to a stake to burn.
(d) Attack him with clubs.
4. What does Asterix do that Getafix considers madness?
(a) Leaves the Colliseum.
(b) Enters the Compendium alone.
(c) Approaches the owner of the Caves.
(d) Steals the keys to the Centurion.
5. How many people try Getaflx's concoction?
(a) Just Getafix.
(b) Just Asterix.
(c) No one.
(d) Every one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it hard to find the ingredient that Getafix needs?
2. Why is Getafix willing to make the antidote for Crismus?
3. Who drinks the antidote to prove that hair is not growing?
4. When Asterix sees a heavily guarded tent, what does he say to the guards in front?
5. When Asterix and Getafix return to the tent, who is not allowed to watch them make the antidote?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)