|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the volunteers go in search of the ingredient for Getaflx?
(a) A month.
(b) A few hours.
(c) Several days.
(d) A week.
2. What are Asterix and Getafix doing that infuriates Crismus when he goes to talk to them?
(a) Counting Romans with beards.
(b) Laughing belly laughs.
(c) Drinking beer.
(d) Playing a game of poker.
3. What does Caesar say about Asterix and Getafix?
(a) He loves them unconditionally.
(b) He considers them heroes.
(c) He forgives their trespasses.
(d) He will meet them again.
4. What is the ingredient that Getafix tells Crismus is missing?
5. By releasing Asterix, what has Caesar done?
(a) Offered a truce.
(b) Started the next series.
(c) Began a war.
(d) Begged forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fate meted out to the conspirators against Caesar?
2. Who is the Centurion leader?
3. What area does the cart seller leave by the end of Section 3?
4. When Asterix is tied to the table, what does he do?
5. When Crismus tries to test his new strength, what is he able to lift?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it difficult to get strawberries?
2. How does Asterix redeem himself in front of Caesar?
3. How do Getaflix and Asterix fool the Romans with their potion?
4. How does Crismus finally receive the strawberries he needs to give Getaflix?
5. How does the cart seller respond to Asterix's capture?
6. What are Crimus Bonus and Marcus Ginantonicus plotting?
7. How does Asterix use his cunning to rescue Getafix?
8. What is funny about Asterix's behavior when the torturer arrives and what does it signify?
9. How does Getaflix render the Romans powerless?
10. Describe Crismus Bonus.
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)