|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite Crismus' accusation against him, what does Getafix insist?
(a) Escape was necessary.
(b) The shoes are good quality.
(c) The devil likes to dance.
(d) The potion is magical.
2. After drinking the antidote, what does Crismus order the Roman guards to do?
(a) Barricade the tent.
(b) Lay siege to the castle.
(c) Attack Asterix and Getafix.
(d) Fight the war.
3. What does Crismus realize he must do to be cured by Getafix?
(a) Give up his role.
(b) Strike a bargain.
(c) Free them.
(d) Pay them money.
4. What does Crismus order concerning the tent when Asterix and Getafix return from the woods?
(b) Cordoning off.
(c) Heavy protection.
5. What area does the cart seller leave by the end of Section 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person in the tent ask to see from Crismus?
2. What does Crismus Bonus need a volunteer for?
3. What does Getafix make for Asterix?
4. Who does Asterix secretly go in search of inside the city?
5. When Asterix and Getafix leave the tent, who arrives soon after?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Crismus get angry with Getaflix in Section 4?
2. What are Crimus Bonus and Marcus Ginantonicus plotting?
3. How does Getaflix render the Romans powerless?
4. What does the cloak in the tent signify?
5. How does Asterix use his cunning to rescue Getafix?
6. Describe Crismus Bonus.
7. Why are strawberries important to Getaflix?
8. How does Crismus Bonus respond when he hears about Asterix's arrival?
9. How is Crismus over-confident?
10. How does Asterix fool Crismus Bonus into thinking that he and Getaflix are at Crismus' mercy?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)