|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crismus beg Getafix to give him?
(a) An antidote.
(b) A massage.
(c) A key.
(d) A book.
2. What does the cart seller do to the volunteer?
(a) Hit him.
(b) Hug him.
(c) Cast a spell on him.
(d) Bind him.
3. Who does Asterix secretly go in search of inside the city?
4. What does the person in the tent ask to see from Crismus?
(a) The two Gauls.
(b) Crismus' boots.
(c) Crismus' ears.
(d) His pillow.
5. When Asterix and Getafix leave the tent, who arrives soon after?
(a) Marcus Aurelius.
(b) Caesar, the emperor.
(c) Obelix, their friend.
(d) Roman reinforcements.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plots against Caesar?
2. What does the trick on the Romans involve?
3. What does Crismus offer in exchange for an antidote?
4. What is the defeat of the Romans foreshadowed by?
5. Who says what Crismus lifts is not impressive enough?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Crismus furious with Asterix and Getaflix?
2. What does the cloak in the tent signify?
3. How does Crismus Bonus respond when he hears about Asterix's arrival?
4. Why is it difficult to get strawberries?
5. How does the cart seller respond to Asterix's capture?
6. How does Getaflix render the Romans powerless?
7. What are Crimus Bonus and Marcus Ginantonicus plotting?
8. How does Asterix gain access to Getaflix's tent?
9. How does Asterix use his cunning to rescue Getafix?
10. How do Getaflix and Asterix fool the Romans with their potion?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)