|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all of the Romans do by the end of Section 3?
(a) Lie down.
(b) Fight Asterix.
(c) Eat the fish.
(d) Drink the potion.
2. What does Crismus realize he must do to be cured by Getafix?
(a) Strike a bargain.
(b) Free them.
(c) Give up his role.
(d) Pay them money.
3. Why is Getafix willing to make the antidote for Crismus?
(a) Because he is tired of playing games.
(b) Because the potion will only last one more day.
(c) Because he wants to go home.
(d) Because he is in love with Crismus' daughter.
4. What does Getafix offer to do in return for Asterix's freedom?
(a) Bake a pie.
(b) Steam a fish.
(c) Cook a meal.
(d) Make the potion.
5. What does Crismus Bonus threaten to do to Asterix if Getafix does not help him?
(a) Turn him into a goat.
(b) Abandon him.
(c) Torture him.
(d) Burn him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the guards in front of the tent scared of Asterix?
2. How long do the volunteers go in search of the ingredient for Getaflx?
3. When Asterix sees a heavily guarded tent, what does he say to the guards in front?
4. Who plots against Caesar?
5. What does Crismus Bonus demand that Asterix give him the following morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Crismus over-confident?
2. What makes Crismus furious with Asterix and Getaflix?
3. Why is Getaflix willing to give in to Crismus' demand?
4. How does Crismus Bonus respond when he hears about Asterix's arrival?
5. How does Crismus finally receive the strawberries he needs to give Getaflix?
6. Describe Crismus Bonus.
7. Why is Caesar not impressed with Crismus?
8. How does Asterix use his cunning to rescue Getafix?
9. Describe Caesar.
10. How are future adventures foreshadowed by the end of the novel?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)