|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the messenger carries the ingredient to Getafix, what does Getafix do?
(a) Cooks it.
(b) Throws it away.
(c) Eats it.
(d) Hides it.
2. Who is released temporarily at the end of Section 4?
3. What does Crismus Bonus threaten to do to Asterix if Getafix does not help him?
(a) Torture him.
(b) Turn him into a goat.
(c) Abandon him.
(d) Burn him.
4. What does the person in the tent ask to see from Crismus?
(a) Crismus' boots.
(b) His pillow.
(c) The two Gauls.
(d) Crismus' ears.
5. When Asterix and Getafix leave the tent, who arrives soon after?
(a) Obelix, their friend.
(b) Marcus Aurelius.
(c) Roman reinforcements.
(d) Caesar, the emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Without enough of the ingredient that is missing, what will happen?
2. What does the cart seller do to the volunteer?
3. Who is talking to Crismus in the tent?
4. Who says what Crismus lifts is not impressive enough?
5. After drinking the antidote, what does Crismus order the Roman guards to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Crismus careless and what does this cost him?
2. How does Crismus Bonus respond when he hears about Asterix's arrival?
3. How are future adventures foreshadowed by the end of the novel?
4. What does the cloak in the tent signify?
5. What are Crimus Bonus and Marcus Ginantonicus plotting?
6. How does Crismus finally receive the strawberries he needs to give Getaflix?
7. What makes Crismus furious with Asterix and Getaflix?
8. How does Asterix gain access to Getaflix's tent?
9. How does Getaflix render the Romans powerless?
10. How does Asterix redeem himself in front of Caesar?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)