|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Crismus overly confident about regarding Asterix?
(a) That he is defeated.
(b) That he is weak.
(c) That he will fight again.
(d) That he is dead.
2. Who is talking to Crismus in the tent?
3. Who talks about the plot to overthrow Caesar?
4. What does Asterix do that Getafix considers madness?
(a) Approaches the owner of the Caves.
(b) Enters the Compendium alone.
(c) Steals the keys to the Centurion.
(d) Leaves the Colliseum.
5. What does Getafix make for Asterix?
(a) Strength potion.
(b) Love potion.
(d) Elderberry magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says what Crismus lifts is not impressive enough?
2. What does Crismus offer in exchange for an antidote?
3. What does Asterix tell the cart seller he must wait for so the joke will be funnier?
4. When Asterix is tied to the table, what does he do?
5. While one guard remains in front of the tent by Asterix, what happens to the other guard?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)