|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the messenger carries the ingredient to Getafix, what does Getafix do?
(a) Cooks it.
(b) Hides it.
(c) Eats it.
(d) Throws it away.
2. While the messengers are gone in search of the ingredients, what do Asterix and Getafix joke about?
(a) Their willingness to fight all battles.
(b) Their desire for more wine.
(c) Their ability to defeat all their enemies.
(d) Their vacation at Caesar's expense.
3. What does Crismus Bonus do when he learns about Asterix's arrival at the tent?
(a) Starts laughing.
(b) Sounds the alarm.
(c) Paces up and down.
(d) Plans his attack.
4. What does the trick on the Romans involve?
(a) Asterix's cunning.
(b) Crismus' crying.
(c) The cart seller's deceit.
(d) Getafix's magic.
5. What does Crismus Bonus need a volunteer for?
(a) To drink the potion.
(b) To cook the fish.
(c) To eat the pie.
(d) To be hit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is released temporarily at the end of Section 4?
2. What does Crismus order concerning the tent when Asterix and Getafix return from the woods?
3. What do the soldiers do to Asterix at Crismus' command?
4. When the cart seller leaves, what is he excited about?
5. What does Caesar say about Asterix and Getafix?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Crismus get angry with Getaflix in Section 4?
2. How does Getaflix render the Romans powerless?
3. How does Crismus Bonus respond when he hears about Asterix's arrival?
4. Why does Crismus Bonus cry?
5. Why is Getaflix willing to give in to Crismus' demand?
6. How does Asterix redeem himself in front of Caesar?
7. What does the cloak in the tent signify?
8. How do Getaflix and Asterix fool the Romans with their potion?
9. What are three instances that Crismus lies?
10. What happens to the foolish cart seller?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)