|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the message or lesson concerning the consequence given to the conspirators?
(a) It is hard to define what is right or wrong.
(b) Wrong begets wrong.
(c) Good is hard to come by.
(d) Wrong begets punishment.
2. How does Getafix calm down Crismus?
(a) By promising to succeed no matter what.
(b) By promising to never fight with him.
(c) By promising to make the potion anyway.
(d) By promising to find the ingredient himself.
3. Who is the Centurion leader?
(a) Getafix the Druid.
(b) Crismus Bonus.
(c) Obelix the Boar.
(d) Asterix the Gaul.
4. Who do the Gauls give the antidote to?
5. While one guard remains in front of the tent by Asterix, what happens to the other guard?
(a) He goes looking for reinforcements.
(b) He hides his head in shame.
(c) He is locked in battle with Asterix.
(d) He runs away in fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Asterix is tied to the table, what does he do?
2. What do all of the Romans do by the end of Section 3?
3. What does Crismus hear said to him when he enters the tent?
4. Who is released temporarily at the end of Section 4?
5. What do Getafix and Asterix laugh about when the Romans leave them alone?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Crismus Bonus respond when he hears about Asterix's arrival?
2. How does Crismus finally receive the strawberries he needs to give Getaflix?
3. Why does Crismus get angry with Getaflix in Section 4?
4. How does the cart seller respond to Asterix's capture?
5. Describe Caesar.
6. How is Crismus over-confident?
7. How do Getaflix and Asterix fool the Romans with their potion?
8. How does Getaflix render the Romans powerless?
9. How does Asterix gain access to Getaflix's tent?
10. Why is Getaflix willing to give in to Crismus' demand?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)