|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Asterix is tied to the table, what does he do?
(a) Start laughing.
(b) Close his eyes.
(c) Cry for mercy.
(d) Break his chains.
2. Who is talking to Crismus in the tent?
3. Who do the Romans give the concoction to?
(d) Cart seller.
4. What does Crismus beg Getafix to give him?
(a) A key.
(b) A book.
(c) An antidote.
(d) A massage.
5. What would the person(s) who overthrow Caesar receive in return for his/their efforts?
(a) Unlimited power.
(b) Control of the magic.
(c) Caesar's empire.
(d) Access to gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Getafix calm down Crismus?
2. Who escorts Asterix and Getafix into the woods to find a cure?
3. What will the messenger receive in return for his work of finding the missing ingredient?
4. What does Crismus offer as an explanation to the person in the tent?
5. What do Getafix and Asterix laugh about when the Romans leave them alone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Crimus Bonus and Marcus Ginantonicus plotting?
2. How do Getaflix and Asterix fool the Romans with their potion?
3. Why does Crismus get angry with Getaflix in Section 4?
4. Why is Caesar not impressed with Crismus?
5. How does Asterix use his cunning to rescue Getafix?
6. Describe Caesar.
7. Why does Crismus Bonus cry?
8. What are three instances that Crismus lies?
9. Describe Crismus Bonus.
10. What happens when the Gauls convey the antidote to the Romans?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)