|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crismus offer as an explanation to the person in the tent?
(a) He overslept.
(b) He was feeling insecure.
(c) He did not hear him come.
(d) He was busy chasing two Gauls.
2. What area does the cart seller leave by the end of Section 3?
3. When Crismus goes to the tent, what does he find in there after Asterix has left?
(a) A goblet.
(b) A pair of boots.
(c) A cloak.
(d) A book.
4. What does Crismus offer in exchange for an antidote?
(a) Ownership over his land.
(b) To pay them gold.
(c) To free the prisoners.
(d) Access to all of his possessions.
5. What does Crismus realize he must do to be cured by Getafix?
(a) Give up his role.
(b) Pay them money.
(c) Free them.
(d) Strike a bargain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ingredient that Getafix tells Crismus is missing?
2. When the messenger carries the ingredient to Getafix, what does Getafix do?
3. What do the soldiers do to Asterix at Crismus' command?
4. Where does Getafix go with soldiers in search of ingredients?
5. What will the messenger receive in return for his work of finding the missing ingredient?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it difficult to get strawberries?
2. Why are strawberries important to Getaflix?
3. Why is Caesar not impressed with Crismus?
4. What happens when the Gauls convey the antidote to the Romans?
5. How are future adventures foreshadowed by the end of the novel?
6. Why is Getaflix willing to give in to Crismus' demand?
7. What makes Crismus furious with Asterix and Getaflix?
8. Describe Crismus Bonus.
9. How does Asterix gain access to Getaflix's tent?
10. How does Asterix redeem himself in front of Caesar?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)