|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets worried about the volunteer?
2. What is the defeat of the Romans foreshadowed by?
(a) Collapse of the Colliseum.
(b) Creation of strength potion.
(c) Defeat of Marcus Aurelius.
(d) Destruction of Centurion.
3. Why is it hard to find the ingredient that Getafix needs?
(b) Out of season.
(c) Rare commodity.
(d) Not made locally.
4. When Crismus tries to test his new strength, what is he able to lift?
(a) A rock.
(b) A chariot.
(c) A horse.
(d) A pebble.
5. What does Asterix put on that amuses Getafix but infuriates Crismus?
(a) A girdle.
(b) Dancing clothes.
(c) Old shoes.
(d) Hair from the Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Asterix and Getafix say they are too tired, where do they retire?
2. How does Getafix calm down Crismus?
3. Who easily defeats the Romans in their efforts?
4. What does Crismus realize he must do to be cured by Getafix?
5. What does Caesar say about Asterix and Getafix?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)