|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Compendium?
(a) German stronghold.
(b) Roman stronghold.
(c) Secret society.
(d) Gaul stronghold.
2. What does Chief Vitalstatistix declare that it is a time for?
(a) Fighting and war.
(b) Sleep and rest.
(c) Eating and cooking.
(d) Revelry and dance.
3. What are some of the motions called for before commencing the event that Chief Vitalstatistix is eager to start?
(a) Hitting a drum.
(b) Pulling mustaches.
(c) Playing the flute.
(d) Clanging cymbals.
4. How does Asterix plan on finding and rescuing Getafix?
(a) His power.
(b) His flying.
(c) His cunning.
(d) His wealth.
5. What are Asterix and Obelix eating at their meal?
(c) Shepherd's pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who grows discouraged when Getaflx mocks him?
2. What does Asterix suggest to the business person that he do to overcome his problem?
3. What does the impostor see when he travels through the Gaul village?
4. Who issues threats at the small man who loses in the game played by the Roman soldiers?
5. What do Asterix and Obelix go to Getafix for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Romans test to find out how long the potion lasts?
2. What happens when Asterix pulls Caligula's mustache?
3. Describe Caligula.
4. Why is Getaflix in a tree?
5. How does Caligula manipulate Getaflix?
6. What does Crismus Bonus ask Caligula for?
7. How do the Gauls celebrate?
8. What is Asterix's solution to help the ox seller?
9. Why does Asterix remain unconcerned about the Romans possibly attacking him?
10. What happens when Getaflix shows the potion to Caligula?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)