|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the druid in question in Section 2?
2. What distinguishes the Gauls from other people?
(a) Good looks.
(c) Superhuman strength.
(d) Small stature.
3. Who turns out to be a dimwitted fool by the end of Section 2?
(a) Cart seller.
4. What happens when the Gauls try to capture Caligula?
(a) He kills them.
(b) He starts laughing.
(c) He gets away.
(d) He flies over them.
5. What does Asterix do to the soldiers who attack him?
(a) Lock them up.
(b) Defeat them.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Criticize them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the road that Asterix travels on lead to?
2. Who is the illustrator of the graphic novel Asterix the Gaul?
3. Who has a beaten demeanor when speaking to Crismus Bonus towards the end of the chapter?
4. What do Asterix and Obelix go to Getafix for?
5. What is the Compendium?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Obelix not allowed to drink the potion?
2. What happens when Getaflix shows the potion to Caligula?
3. Describe Getaflix.
4. How does Asterix plan to rescue Getaflix?
5. Why does Getaflix laugh when Caligula throws a rock in the air?
6. What is a Roman guard's solution for discovering the secret to the potion?
7. How do the Romans test to find out how long the potion lasts?
8. How does Caligula manipulate Getaflix?
9. Describe Caligula.
10. Describe the ox seller.
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)