|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Caligula because he is not aware at first how to control his new power?
(a) He drops the rock on himself.
(b) He crashes into trees while flying.
(c) His whole body is covered in hair.
(d) He still walks and talks like a man.
2. While traveling on the road to find Getafix, who does Asterix meet?
(a) An ox seller.
(b) An oil merchant.
(c) A fur trader.
(d) A snake charmer.
3. Who offers to accompany Getafix, but he refuses his company?
4. What is dangerous for Obelix to do?
(a) Travel with Asterix.
(b) Drink potion.
(c) Fight a Roman.
(d) Befriend a Gaul.
5. When Roman soldiers mock Caligula Minus, what does Crismus Bonus ask for?
(a) A demonstration.
(b) A song.
(c) A letter.
(d) Peace and quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Asterix discover that Caligula is a spy?
2. Who captures Getaflx while he is searching for his magical ingredient?
3. Where is Asterix when he is worried about the disappearance of Getafix?
4. Who is the small man who loses in the game the Romans play?
5. What does Getafix use in his search in the tree when Asterix comes to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Romans decide who will be Crismus' spy?
2. What happens when Asterix is hunting in the woods?
3. What happens when Getaflix shows the potion to Caligula?
4. How does Asterix attempt to console the Gauls after Caligula escapes?
5. Why is Getaflix in a tree?
6. How does Asterix gain entrance into the Compendium?
7. What happens to Getaflix in the Gaulish village in Section 2?
8. Why does Crismus Bonus fail to retrieve the potion recipe from Getaflix?
9. What is Asterix's solution to help the ox seller?
10. Why does Getaflix laugh when Caligula throws a rock in the air?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)