|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Getafix seem able to do no matter how much he is tested?
(a) Stay happy.
(b) Resist pain.
(c) Fly above them.
(d) Stay honorable.
2. What distinguishes the Gauls from other people?
(b) Superhuman strength.
(c) Small stature.
(d) Good looks.
3. How does Asterix plan on finding and rescuing Getafix?
(a) His flying.
(b) His wealth.
(c) His power.
(d) His cunning.
4. What does Caligula inform Cristus Bonus about the Gauls?
(a) They can easily be defeated.
(b) They make tasteless food.
(c) Their strength comes from a potion.
(d) They are bad at flying.
5. Who has a beaten demeanor when speaking to Crismus Bonus towards the end of the chapter?
(a) Roman soldiers.
(b) German soldiers.
(c) Scottish soldiers.
(d) Greek soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Asterix questions the story given by the impostor about his arrival, what does this foreshadow?
2. Who reminds the Gauls to take a potion in the Gaul village?
3. Where does the road that Asterix travels on lead to?
4. What is used as a means of persuasion on Getafix to get him to reveal his secret?
5. Who grows discouraged when Getaflx mocks him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Asterix react to Caligula's disclosure?
2. What happens when Asterix is hunting in the woods?
3. What is the Roman plan for Caligula?
4. How does Caligula manipulate Getaflix?
5. What is a Roman guard's solution for discovering the secret to the potion?
6. What does Crimus Bonus' scheme of a Roman spy foreshadow?
7. What is Asterix's solution to help the ox seller?
8. How do the Romans decide who will be Crismus' spy?
9. Describe Asterix's capture of Caligula.
10. Describe Caligula.
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)