|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the cart seller leaves, what is he excited about?
(a) His new power.
(b) His new gold.
(c) His new friend.
(d) His new strength.
2. What does Crismus offer in exchange for an antidote?
(a) To free the prisoners.
(b) Ownership over his land.
(c) To pay them gold.
(d) Access to all of his possessions.
3. While one guard remains in front of the tent by Asterix, what happens to the other guard?
(a) He goes looking for reinforcements.
(b) He is locked in battle with Asterix.
(c) He runs away in fear.
(d) He hides his head in shame.
4. Who drinks the antidote to prove that hair is not growing?
5. What does Crismus accuse Getafix of doing?
(a) Making a non-magical brew.
(b) Breaking out of prison.
(c) Dancing with the devil.
(d) Buying old shoes.
6. Who easily defeats the Romans in their efforts?
7. Where does Getafix go with soldiers in search of ingredients?
8. When Asterix and Getafix return to the tent, who is not allowed to watch them make the antidote?
9. What does Crismus Bonus demand that Asterix give him the following morning?
(a) His directions to Centurion.
(b) Recipe for the potion.
(c) His sword of truth.
(d) His pot of gold.
10. When Crismus Bonus demands that Asterix surrender, what does Asterix do?
(a) He opens his mouth and starts to blow, building a storm that blows away the army.
(b) He exits the tent, throws his arms at Crismus Bonus' feet, and says he surrenders.
(c) He approaches Crismus and grabs him by the hair, dragging him through the streets.
(d) He begins to swell up in size till he is the size of a mountain and attacks the soldiers.
11. How many people try Getaflx's concoction?
(a) No one.
(b) Just Asterix.
(c) Just Getafix.
(d) Every one.
12. What is the ingredient that Getafix tells Crismus is missing?
13. Who is the Centurion leader?
(a) Getafix the Druid.
(b) Asterix the Gaul.
(c) Obelix the Boar.
(d) Crismus Bonus.
14. Who is talking to Crismus in the tent?
15. Why is it hard to find the ingredient that Getafix needs?
(a) Out of season.
(c) Rare commodity.
(d) Not made locally.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the messenger that returns carrying the missing ingredient Getafix needs?
2. What is the message or lesson concerning the consequence given to the conspirators?
3. What does Getafix make for Asterix?
4. What does Crismus Bonus threaten to do to Asterix if Getafix does not help him?
5. How long do the volunteers go in search of the ingredient for Getaflx?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)