|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the impostor traveling before he was captured by the Roman soldiers?
(a) To see his family.
(b) To the big city.
(c) To his parents' house.
(d) To his job.
2. What does the business person tell Asterix about the druid?
(a) How he was captured.
(b) Where he was sleeping.
(c) What he does for a living.
(d) Where he was born.
3. What does Asterix suggest to the business person that he do to overcome his problem?
(a) Use the furs for bedding.
(b) Release the snakes into the forest.
(c) Become a cart seller.
(d) Sell what he has.
4. Who is the leader of the Compendium?
(a) Crismus Bonus.
(b) Getafix the Prince.
(c) Asterix the Gaul.
(d) Obelix the Giant.
5. What does Caligula do to the Roman soldiers who mock him?
(a) Defeats them.
(b) Locks them up.
(c) Mocks them.
(d) Hides from them.
6. Who is the Roman leader that Crismus plots against?
7. When Roman soldiers mock Caligula Minus, what does Crismus Bonus ask for?
(a) A demonstration.
(b) A song.
(c) Peace and quiet.
(d) A letter.
8. Apart from occasional attacks by whom, does peace reign between the Gauls and Romans?
9. What is the Compendium?
(a) Gaul stronghold.
(b) German stronghold.
(c) Secret society.
(d) Roman stronghold.
10. What does Caligula inform Cristus Bonus about the Gauls?
(a) They make tasteless food.
(b) Their strength comes from a potion.
(c) They are bad at flying.
(d) They can easily be defeated.
11. What do the Roman soldiers say to Crismus Bonus about their spy?
(a) He has been killed.
(b) He infiltrated the Gaul village.
(c) He has been captured.
(d) He has been victorious in battle.
12. What happens when Asterix and Obelix fight the Roman soldiers?
(a) They lose.
(b) It is a tie.
(c) They win.
(d) They both are caught in a flood.
13. What do the Gauls seem so sure about the Romans and their secret?
(a) They will not be able to find all the ingredients.
(b) They will run out of supplies.
(c) They will not be able to do it in time.
(d) They will not be able to figure it out.
14. Who has conquered the Gauls in the first section of the book?
15. What are some of the motions called for before commencing the event that Chief Vitalstatistix is eager to start?
(a) Hitting a drum.
(b) Pulling mustaches.
(c) Playing the flute.
(d) Clanging cymbals.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Caligula consumes the potion, what is he able to do?
2. What is the impostor determined to do after he explores the Gaul village?
3. What does Asterix say to Obelix when they are walking before they hear Roman soldiers approaching?
4. What are Asterix and Obelix eating at their meal?
5. How does Asterix discover that Caligula is a spy?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)