|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Getafix show Caligula?
(a) A cauldron full of potion.
(b) A door with many keys.
(c) A tub full of toys.
(d) A room full of maps.
2. Who is upset about not taking the potion?
3. When Roman soldiers mock Caligula Minus, what does Crismus Bonus ask for?
(a) A demonstration.
(b) Peace and quiet.
(c) A song.
(d) A letter.
4. What does Getafix refuse to give up during his capture?
(a) Key to his house.
(b) Pendant for sorcery.
(c) Recipe for potion.
(d) Book with maps.
5. What does Caligula do to the Roman soldiers who mock him?
(a) Defeats them.
(b) Locks them up.
(c) Hides from them.
(d) Mocks them.
6. How many soldiers attack Asterix while he is hunting?
7. What do the Roman soldiers say to Crismus Bonus about their spy?
(a) He infiltrated the Gaul village.
(b) He has been killed.
(c) He has been captured.
(d) He has been victorious in battle.
8. What might Getaflx have taken to maintain his composure?
(a) Invulnerability potion.
(b) Lots of caffeine.
(d) Lots of alcohol.
9. Where is the only village that refuses to surrender to Caesar?
10. How does Asterix plan on finding and rescuing Getafix?
(a) His flying.
(b) His wealth.
(c) His power.
(d) His cunning.
11. What is the Compendium?
(a) Secret society.
(b) German stronghold.
(c) Gaul stronghold.
(d) Roman stronghold.
12. Apart from occasional attacks by whom, does peace reign between the Gauls and Romans?
13. Whose behavior of lamenting his fate and whining reveals his character as weak and cowardly in Section 1?
14. What happens when Asterix and Obelix fight the Roman soldiers?
(a) They win.
(b) It is a tie.
(c) They both are caught in a flood.
(d) They lose.
15. What do the Gauls seem so sure about the Romans and their secret?
(a) They will not be able to find all the ingredients.
(b) They will run out of supplies.
(c) They will not be able to figure it out.
(d) They will not be able to do it in time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Asterix and Obelix go to Getafix for?
2. What does Asterix do to the soldiers who attack him?
3. Who is the illustrator of the graphic novel Asterix the Gaul?
4. Why do the guards almost prevent the business person from entering their city?
5. What do the Romans do to the small man who loses in their game?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)