|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (12A-22B).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Asterix say that he is going to do to his Roman friends when he arrives?
(a) Dance with them.
(b) Scold them.
(c) Play a practical joke.
(d) Beat them up.
2. What does Crismus do in order to find out more about the Gauls?
(a) Kidnap their leaders.
(b) Install secret cameras.
(c) Torture the children.
(d) Put a spy in the village.
3. How does Caligula manipulate Getafix?
(a) Threatening to take his own life and cause problems.
(b) Threatening to steal Getafix's manuscripts and burn them.
(c) Threatening to hurt Getafix's friends if he does not cooperate.
(d) Threatening to go home and blame Getafix if he is captured.
4. What nationality is Asterix?
5. When Roman soldiers mock Caligula Minus, what does Crismus Bonus ask for?
(a) A song.
(b) A letter.
(c) A demonstration.
(d) Peace and quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who issues threats at the small man who loses in the game played by the Roman soldiers?
2. Who is the village druid?
3. What is the impostor determined to do after he explores the Gaul village?
4. What happens when the Gauls try to capture Caligula?
5. What does Caligula inform Cristus Bonus about the Gauls?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)