|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (12A-22B).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crismus do in order to find out more about the Gauls?
(a) Kidnap their leaders.
(b) Torture the children.
(c) Put a spy in the village.
(d) Install secret cameras.
2. What does the village druid give Asterix to make him strong?
(a) A potion.
(b) An herb.
(c) A cube.
(d) A pendant.
3. Who turns out to be Asterix's friends by the end of Section 2?
(a) Getafix, snake charmer, and Bonus.
(b) Marcus, Mingus, and Obelix.
(c) Crismus, Caesar, and Obelix.
(d) Obelix, Getafix, and cart seller.
4. How does Asterix plan on finding and rescuing Getafix?
(a) His flying.
(b) His cunning.
(c) His power.
(d) His wealth.
5. What does Asterix say to Obelix when they are walking before they hear Roman soldiers approaching?
(a) That he is very tired.
(b) That he is lonely.
(c) That he wants a fight.
(d) That he is hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the guards almost prevent the business person from entering their city?
2. What happens when the Gauls try to capture Caligula?
3. What does Asterix do to the soldiers who attack him?
4. What distinguishes the Gauls from other people?
5. What does Getafix refuse to give up during his capture?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)