|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1 (1A-11B).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Asterix do to the impostor traveling with the Roman soldiers?
(a) Execute him.
(b) Save him.
(c) Hide him.
(d) Fight him.
2. What distinguishes the Gauls from other people?
(a) Superhuman strength.
(b) Good looks.
(d) Small stature.
3. Who is the small man who loses in the game the Romans play?
(a) Getafix Vital.
(b) Crismus Bonus.
(c) Bard Cacofonix.
(d) Caligula Minus.
4. Where does Asterix like to hunt?
(a) In the palace grounds.
(b) In the water.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In the caves.
5. Who is upset about not taking the potion?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Asterix questions the story given by the impostor about his arrival, what does this foreshadow?
2. What does Asterix say to Obelix when they are walking before they hear Roman soldiers approaching?
3. What does Asterix do to the soldiers who attack him?
4. What is Getafix searching for in the tree when Asterix comes to him?
5. Who has a beaten demeanor when speaking to Crismus Bonus towards the end of the chapter?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)