|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1 (1A-11B).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the impostor see when he travels through the Gaul village?
(a) Great army tanks.
(b) Immense wealth.
(c) Lots of horses and cattle.
(d) Strength of the Gauls.
2. What does Asterix do to the soldiers who attack him?
(a) Criticize them.
(b) Burn them.
(c) Lock them up.
(d) Defeat them.
3. What distinguishes the Gauls from other people?
(a) Small stature.
(b) Good looks.
(c) Superhuman strength.
4. Who is upset about not taking the potion?
5. What does Crismus do in order to find out more about the Gauls?
(a) Torture the children.
(b) Install secret cameras.
(c) Kidnap their leaders.
(d) Put a spy in the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the impostor traveling before he was captured by the Roman soldiers?
2. What is Obelix's line of work?
3. Who laments joining the guards?
4. What is the game that the Roman soldiers play?
5. Where does Asterix like to hunt?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)