|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1 (1A-11B).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who issues threats at the small man who loses in the game played by the Roman soldiers?
(a) Bard Cacofonix.
(b) Crismus Bonus.
(c) Getafix Vital.
(d) Caligula Minus.
2. What does Asterix do to the soldiers who attack him?
(a) Lock them up.
(b) Criticize them.
(c) Defeat them.
(d) Burn them.
3. When Asterix questions the story given by the impostor about his arrival, what does this foreshadow?
(a) Discovery of the Roman cover.
(b) Arrival of Roman soldiers.
(c) Capture by Greek squad.
(d) Banishment to Scotland.
4. Apart from occasional attacks by whom, does peace reign between the Gauls and Romans?
5. What is Obelix's relationship to Asterix?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader of the Compendium?
2. What is the Compendium?
3. Who emerges as a kind and confident character in Section 1 of the book?
4. What do Asterix and Obelix go to Getafix for?
5. Who is the village druid?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)