|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (34A-44B).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the volunteers go in search of the ingredient for Getaflx?
(a) A week.
(b) A few hours.
(c) Several days.
(d) A month.
2. What does Getafix refuse to give Asterix?
(a) The jewel.
(b) The ring.
(c) The recipe.
(d) The book.
3. Why is Getafix willing to make the antidote for Crismus?
(a) Because he is in love with Crismus' daughter.
(b) Because he wants to go home.
(c) Because he is tired of playing games.
(d) Because the potion will only last one more day.
4. What are Asterix and Getafix doing that infuriates Crismus when he goes to talk to them?
(a) Laughing belly laughs.
(b) Drinking beer.
(c) Counting Romans with beards.
(d) Playing a game of poker.
5. What does Crismus order concerning the tent when Asterix and Getafix return from the woods?
(a) Heavy protection.
(c) Cordoning off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns out to be a dimwitted fool by the end of Section 2?
2. Where is the only village that refuses to surrender to Caesar?
3. What is the impostor determined to do after he explores the Gaul village?
4. Who is released temporarily at the end of Section 4?
5. Who is the messenger that returns carrying the missing ingredient Getafix needs?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)