|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (34A-44B).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might Getaflx have taken to maintain his composure?
(b) Invulnerability potion.
(c) Lots of caffeine.
(d) Lots of alcohol.
2. What do all the Romans realize soon after Getafix responds to Crismus?
(a) That they are stronger.
(b) That they can dance better.
(c) That they feel lighter.
(d) That they are growing hair.
3. When Asterix is worried about Getaflx, what does this reveal about Getaflx?
(a) He is Asterix's teacher.
(b) He is old and frail.
(c) He is Asterix's grandfather.
(d) He is important to both the Gauls and the Romans.
4. Who does Asterix secretly go in search of inside the city?
5. What does Getafix make for Asterix?
(a) Strength potion.
(b) Elderberry magic.
(c) Love potion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Asterix and Obelix hide from the Roman soldiers?
2. What does the Romans' actions towards Caligula reveal about them?
3. Who joins Asterix and Obelix in their meal?
4. What does Asterix put on that amuses Getafix but infuriates Crismus?
5. What does Asterix say to Obelix when they are walking before they hear Roman soldiers approaching?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)