|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (12A-22B).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who captures Getaflx while he is searching for his magical ingredient?
2. Who reminds the Gauls to take a potion in the Gaul village?
(a) Chief Vitalstatistix.
(b) Getafix Vital.
(c) Crismus Bonus.
(d) Caligula Minus.
3. Apart from occasional attacks by whom, does peace reign between the Gauls and Romans?
4. Who turns out to be a dimwitted fool by the end of Section 2?
(c) Cart seller.
5. Who is Getafix taken to when he is captured?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the magic wears off, what do the Romans do to Caligula?
2. Where do Asterix and Obelix hide from the Roman soldiers?
3. What do the Romans do to the small man who loses in their game?
4. What does the impostor see when he travels through the Gaul village?
5. When the Gauls do not seem too concerned that Caligula knows their secret, what does this reveal?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)