|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (12A-22B).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Getafix refuse to give Asterix?
(a) The recipe.
(b) The ring.
(c) The jewel.
(d) The book.
2. What might Getaflx have taken to maintain his composure?
(b) Lots of alcohol.
(c) Invulnerability potion.
(d) Lots of caffeine.
3. Who emerges as a kind and confident character in Section 1 of the book?
4. Who turns out to be a dimwitted fool by the end of Section 2?
(d) Cart seller.
5. When Caligula consumes the potion, what is he able to do?
(b) Lift a huge rock.
(c) Turn into a woman.
(d) Grow hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Asterix and Obelix hide from the Roman soldiers?
2. Where does Asterix like to hunt?
3. What does Asterix suggest to the business person that he do to overcome his problem?
4. Who issues threats at the small man who loses in the game played by the Roman soldiers?
5. When Asterix is worried about Getaflx, what does this reveal about Getaflx?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)