|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (12A-22B).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crismus do in order to find out more about the Gauls?
(a) Put a spy in the village.
(b) Kidnap their leaders.
(c) Torture the children.
(d) Install secret cameras.
2. What nationality is Asterix?
3. What happens to Caligula because he is not aware at first how to control his new power?
(a) He crashes into trees while flying.
(b) He still walks and talks like a man.
(c) He drops the rock on himself.
(d) His whole body is covered in hair.
4. What does Asterix say that he is going to do to his Roman friends when he arrives?
(a) Scold them.
(b) Play a practical joke.
(c) Dance with them.
(d) Beat them up.
5. Why is Obelix worried about Asterix?
(a) He is very anxious.
(b) He has not had any strength potion.
(c) He keeps repeating himself.
(d) He has not slept in days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Obelix observe about the Romans who attacked Asterix?
2. What is the game that the Roman soldiers play?
3. What distinguishes the Gauls from other people?
4. Apart from occasional attacks by whom, does peace reign between the Gauls and Romans?
5. What does Obelix love to eat?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)