|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2 (12A-22B).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Getafix refuse to give Asterix?
(a) The recipe.
(b) The book.
(c) The ring.
(d) The jewel.
2. Whose behavior of lamenting his fate and whining reveals his character as weak and cowardly in Section 1?
3. What does Getafix seem able to do no matter how much he is tested?
(a) Resist pain.
(b) Stay happy.
(c) Fly above them.
(d) Stay honorable.
4. Who is the druid in question in Section 2?
5. When Roman soldiers mock Caligula Minus, what does Crismus Bonus ask for?
(a) A demonstration.
(b) Peace and quiet.
(c) A letter.
(d) A song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Asterix do to the impostor traveling with the Roman soldiers?
2. What does Asterix do to the chains holding the impostor?
3. What does the village druid give Asterix to make him strong?
4. Who is the Roman leader that Crismus plots against?
5. What happens when the Gauls try to capture Caligula?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)