Section 1 (1A-11B)
1. Who is the illustrator of the graphic novel Asterix the Gaul?
(a) Rene Goscinny.
(b) Crismus Bonus.
(c) Asterix Getafix.
(d) Albert Uderzo.
2. What nationality is Asterix?
3. Who is the village druid?
4. What does the village druid give Asterix to make him strong?
(a) A potion.
(b) An herb.
(c) A cube.
(d) A pendant.
5. Who has conquered the Gauls in the first section of the book?
6. Apart from occasional attacks by whom, does peace reign between the Gauls and Romans?
7. Where is the only village that refuses to surrender to Caesar?
8. Where does Asterix like to hunt?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In the palace grounds.
(c) In the caves.
(d) In the water.
9. How many soldiers attack Asterix while he is hunting?
10. What does Asterix do to the soldiers who attack him?
(a) Burn them.
(b) Criticize them.
(c) Lock them up.
(d) Defeat them.
This section contains 4,226 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)