Section 1 (1A-11B)
• The Gauls are under the control of Caesar and his Roman invaders.
• Peace reigns in Gaul between the Gauls and Romans, other than occasional German attacks.
• A small Gaulish village in the Northwest region refuses to submit to Caesar and the Romans.
• Asterix, a brave warrior, hunts in the woods.
• Four Roman soldiers attack the small man.
• Asterix defeats the four men.
• The four Romans report their humiliating defeat to the leader of Compendium, Centurion Crismus Bonus.
• Crismus Bonus ponders on the superhuman strength of the Gauls, deciding they must have a secret to their extraordinary strength.
• Asterix relates the tale to his friend Obelix and invites him to eat boar after Obelix ﬁnishes his daily delivery route.
• Asterix and Obelix search for Getaﬁx.
• Getaﬁx descends from the tree when he is cutting mistletoe with his golden sickle and gives some potion to...
This section contains 2,333 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)