|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick Fuso do for a living?
2. What is Morris' one true refreshment?
3. Who telephones Helen?
4. What do Nick Fuso and Frank have in common?
(a) They are Italian.
(b) They enjoy being a grocer.
(c) They play soccer.
(d) They are both singers.
5. How old is the girl who enters the store?
(a) In her early twenties.
6. How much does Nick spend in the store every morning?
(a) Two nickels and a penny.
(b) Three dimes.
(c) Twenty-five cents.
(d) Twenty cents.
7. What hours does Frank work in the store?
(a) Five to five.
(b) Six to six.
(c) Seven to seven.
(d) Eight to eight.
8. What color is Nick's sweater?
9. What type of car does Louis Karp drive?
10. Who does Helen expect the phone call to be from?
(a) Nat Pearl.
(b) The doctor.
(c) Louis Karp.
(d) A college she applied to.
11. How old is Ida?
12. What does Ida suspect?
(a) That there is something between Frank and Helen.
(b) That Frank is stealing from the store.
(c) That Frank is a gangster.
(d) That Frank is not who he says he is.
13. How long has Morris had the store?
(a) Twenty-one years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) His entire life.
(d) Thirty months.
14. How much spending money does Ida give Frank every evening?
(a) A dollar.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Two nickels.
(d) A penny.
15. What causes the house to always be dusty?
(a) The street cleaners.
(b) The coal yard.
(c) The coming and going of the customers.
(d) The lumberyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank Alpine say he is living?
2. What happens to Morris when he is moving the milk boxes?
3. How old is Frank?
4. What did Frank do with his portion of the money from the heist?
5. What is the final amount for the drunk woman's debt to Morris?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)