|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Podolsky?
(a) The refugee.
(b) The landlord.
(c) The tax collector.
(d) The smuggler.
2. What does Helen tell Frank to do in order to prepare himself for college?
(a) Read great books.
(b) Buy school supplies.
(c) Practice his drinking.
(d) Learn speed-reading.
3. How did Morris' son die?
(a) A stomach flu.
(b) An ear sickness.
(c) A lung infection.
(d) A blood clot in his brain.
4. What school did Nat Pearl go to?
5. Who is Otto Vogel?
(a) The meat man.
(b) The cake man.
(c) The milk man.
(d) The landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Helen visit the library every week?
2. Where does Frank Alpine say he is living?
3. What has Frank hated to do since he was a kid?
4. What does the old woman want?
5. What has Helen not done since New Year's?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)