|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank have trouble doing?
(a) Staying awake during the work day.
(b) Remembering Helen's name.
(c) Deciding whether or not he should date a Jewish girl.
(d) Finding a chance to talk to Helen.
2. How many rooms does the Bober flat have?
3. What did Frank have a role in?
(a) The Holocaust.
(b) Helen's breakup with Nat Pearl.
(c) The hold-up at the store.
(d) A local play.
4. What did Frank do with his portion of the money from the heist?
(a) He hid it in his hat.
(b) He threw it in the trash.
(c) He put it back in the register.
(d) He spent it on liquor.
5. What improper thing does Frank do at the end of the chapter?
(a) Make an aggressive advance on Helen.
(b) Watch Helen take a shower.
(c) Do drugs.
(d) Send away a potential buyer for the store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Frank do for Morris?
2. What day is the store closed?
3. What does Frank secretly do while he works?
4. How much money does Frank take in while minding the store?
5. What type of car does Louis Karp drive?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)