|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Morris arrive at the store?
(a) Eight-thirty on the dot.
(b) Half-past five.
(c) Quarter after seven.
(d) Ten after six.
2. When does Helen usually drop her friends?
(a) When they get married.
(b) When they get too rich.
(c) When they get too close to her.
(d) When they get on her nerves.
3. Who is the real thief?
(a) Frank Alpine.
(b) The old Polish woman.
(c) Ward Minogue.
(d) A raccoon.
4. Where is the old woman from?
5. What kind of business used to occupy the space that is now the competing grocery store?
(a) Record store.
(d) Candy shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final amount for the drunk woman's debt to Morris?
2. Who is in the picture that catches Frank Alpine's eye?
3. What does Louis say Helen makes him do?
4. Where does Frank Alpine say he is living?
5. How did Karp make his fortune?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)