1. What month is it at the beginning of the novel?
2. What is Morris Bober's job?
3. What time does Morris arrive at the store?
(a) Quarter after seven.
(b) Ten after six.
(c) Half-past five.
(d) Eight-thirty on the dot.
4. Where is the old woman from?
5. What does the old woman want?
(b) Rye bread.
6. What does Nick Fuso do for a living?
7. How much does Nick spend in the store every morning?
(a) Twenty-five cents.
(b) Three dimes.
(c) Two nickels and a penny.
(d) Twenty cents.
8. How old is the girl who enters the store?
(d) In her early twenties.
9. What is the final amount for the drunk woman's debt to Morris?
10. How long has Morris had the store?
(a) His entire life.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Thirty months.
(d) Twenty-one years.
11. What color is Nick's sweater?
This section contains 3,261 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)