|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, where did Shakur decide to go after her marriage broke up?
2. In Chapter 11 when Shakur was going to court for the bank robbery, how many marshalls manhandled her?
3. In Chapter 19, where had the Nazis in Shakur's unit at prison been sent from?
4. Where did Sakur sleep when she went to the constitutional convention in Chapter 15?
(a) Pool table.
(c) Window seat.
(d) Church pew.
5. Where was Shakur when she learned that Martin Luther King had been shot?
(d) Her aunt's.
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1860, how many people in the United States worked in manufacturing?
2. Who did Shakur stay with for a time in Chapter 16?
3. In Chapter 12, what was Shakur's intended major at first?
4. In Chapter 13, what type of transportation did the doctor Shakur worked for use to get to the place where he volunteered?
5. In Chapter 11, how much was the reward for Shakur's arrest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was at Alcatraz in Chapter 13?
2. How did Shakur describe her marriage?
3. What did Shakur learn about scalping in Chapter 13?
4. What news did Shakur read about herself in Chapter 16?
5. Who was Lolita Lebron?
6. In Chapter 11, why was the first judge for the bank robbery trial excused?
7. In Chapter 20, how did Shakur describe the visit with her daughter?
8. In Chapter 19, how did Shakur describe the Manson family women who were at Alderson?
9. How did Rema Olugbala die in Chapter 11?
10. What did Shakur think it meant to go underground at first?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)