|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, where was Shakur surprised to learn about U.S. imperialism that took place?
(b) Puerto Rico.
(d) South and Central America.
2. In Chapter 18, where was the case for the Queens bank robbery held?
(a) Rochester Federal Court.
(b) Brooklyn Federal Court.
(c) Long Island Federal Court.
(d) Manhattan Federal Court.
3. In Chapter 15, where was the Black Panther Party office?
(a) 112th Avenue.
(b) 70th Avenue.
(c) 93rd Avenue.
(d) 65th Avenue.
4. In Chapter 11, who along with Shakur was accused of robbing a bank in Queens on August 23, 1973?
(b) Andrew Jackson.
(d) David Wilson.
5. In Chapter 15, what did Shakur pay monthly for her apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Shakur traveled after her marriage broke up in Chapter 13, what could be bought on street corners?
2. In Chapter 16, when were two police machine-gunned on Riverside Drive?
3. What was the name of a Mississippi lawyer who the Conference of Black Lawyers assigned to work on Shakur's case?
4. In Chapter 19, which hall was Shakur housed in?
5. In a poem Shakur wrote for her daughter in Chapter 20, what did Shakur not want frost to kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Shakur describe Manhattan Correctional Center in Chapter 14?
2. How did the FBI try to force Shakur to get her photograph taken in similar clothing to the bank robber in Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 18, why was it difficult for Shakur's defense team to find a ballistics expert and forensic chemist to testify on Shakur's behalf?
4. How did Rema Olugbala die in Chapter 11?
5. Who was at Alcatraz in Chapter 13?
6. In Chapter 17, how did Shakur describe the Black Liberation Army?
7. How did Shakur learn about liberation theology and why did she study it?
8. How did Shakur describe her marriage?
9. What did Shakur plan to study when she first went to college in Chapter 12, and why did she change her mind?
10. In Chapter 19, how did Shakur describe the Manson family women who were at Alderson?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)