|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, who along with Shakur was accused of robbing a bank in Queens on August 23, 1973?
(c) Andrew Jackson.
(d) David Wilson.
2. In Chapter 13, where was Shakur surprised to learn about U.S. imperialism that took place?
(c) South and Central America.
(d) Puerto Rico.
3. In Chapter 13, when did Shakur get married?
(a) When she worked at a Black employment agency.
(b) When she worked for a newspaper.
(c) While she was attending Manhattan Community College.
(d) While she was attending CCNY.
4. How did Shakur's daughter react when Shakur tried to hug her in Chapter 20 during a visit?
(a) Backed away and hid behind her grandmother.
(b) Hit her.
(d) Hugged her back.
5. What disguise did Shakur assume one early morning in Chapter 16?
(a) Poor Black woman.
(d) Homeless person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Shakur working on at the beginning of Chapter 16?
2. By 1860, how many people in the United States worked in manufacturing?
3. In Chapter 13, what types of dogs were around the yard of the Black Panther headquarters?
4. During the bank robbery trial in Chapter 14, who testified on Shakur's behalf?
5. In Chapter 15, how many years in prison was Joan Bird facing?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 17, how did Shakur describe the Black Liberation Army?
2. In Chapter 19, how did Shakur describe the Manson family women who were at Alderson?
3. How did Rema Olugbala die in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 17, why did Shakur believe that the various organizations working for Black freedom should not consolidate?
5. In Chapter 18, why was it difficult for Shakur's defense team to find a ballistics expert and forensic chemist to testify on Shakur's behalf?
6. What was the women's section like at Manhattan Correctional Center?
7. How did the FBI try to force Shakur to get her photograph taken in similar clothing to the bank robber in Chapter 11?
8. In Chapter 17, what did Shakur say about Revolutionary War and armed struggle?
9. How did Shakur describe the prison where she was transferred in Chapter 19?
10. In Chapter 20, how did Shakur describe the visit with her daughter?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)