|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what was the name of one of the entertainers who performed at fundraising events for Shakur?
(a) Roberta Flack.
(b) Barry White.
(c) Harry Belafonte.
(d) Donna Summer.
2. In Chapter 15, what was Joan Bird's bail?
3. In Chapter 14, who did Shakur meet at the Manhattan Correctional Center that she had known from Riker's?
(a) Ann and Rachel.
(b) Skeets and Charlie.
(c) Betty and Penny.
(d) Boots and Lori.
4. In Chapter 19, who was the fellow prisoner who helped Shakur better understand many issues in the white women's liberation movement?
(a) Maria Davis.
(b) Amanda Randall.
(c) Rita Brown.
(d) Jane Alpert.
5. In Chapter 19, where was the maximum security prison that Shakur was sent to?
(a) Indianapolis, Indiana.
(b) Framingham, Massachusetts
(c) Pueblo, Colorado.
(d) Alderson, West Virginia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Shakur's daughter at the beginning of Chapter 20?
2. In Chapter 18, what was the name of the lawyer who died?
3. In Chapter 19, where had the Nazis in Shakur's unit at prison been sent from?
4. By 1860, how many people in the United States worked in manufacturing?
5. In Chapter 15, who was the Minister of Information of the Black Panther Party?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 11, why was the first judge for the bank robbery trial excused?
2. How did Shakur describe the prison where she was transferred in Chapter 19?
3. In Chapter 15, what was the first task that Shakur performed at the Black Panther Party office?
4. What news did Shakur read about herself in Chapter 16?
5. How did Rema Olugbala die in Chapter 11?
6. How did Shakur describe Manhattan Correctional Center in Chapter 14?
7. What was the women's section like at Manhattan Correctional Center?
8. What did Shakur think it meant to go underground at first?
9. In Chapter 14, what two pieces of evidence helped Shakur gain an acquittal for the bank robbery trial?
10. What did the state do after the hearing officer ruled in Chapter 18 that Shakur's conditions of imprisonment were inhuman?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)