|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the man in the village that helped Shakur after she ran away in Chapter 6?
(a) Miss Shirley.
(d) Mr. Robert.
2. What was one type of stew that Shakur had in the prison in Chapter 3?
3. At what time of day was Shakur's daughter born?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 2 a.m.
4. In Chapter 1, when Shakur was in the hospital, who did she believe had escaped?
5. What museums did Shakur like to visit in Chapter 8?
(a) Museum of Natural History and Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(b) Brooklyn and Queens Museums.
(c) Staten Island and Bronx Museums.
(d) Studeo Museum and Museum for African Art.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, where was Shakur taken to have her baby?
2. What did Shakur try to read on the beach in Chapter 10?
3. What did the prison look like that Shakur was moved to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. What hospital was Shakur in in Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 5, how long had Shakur been in prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Shakur get her first office job?
2. In Chapter 10, why did Shakur's patience grow thin the longer she worked at various offices?
3. Who demonstrated outside the courthouse one day in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 1, where did the detectives take Shakur and what did they tell her after her x-rays?
5. Where did Shakur move with her mother and sister in Chapter 6, and what did it look like?
6. What did Shakur like to do in Evelyn's neighborhood in Chapter 8?
7. What was Evelyn's apartment like in Chapter 8?
8. In Chapter 2, what instructions would Shakur's grandmother give her when she was sent to the store?
9. In Chapter 1, how did a nurse come to Shakur's aid?
10. What type of mail did Shakur receive in Chapter 3?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)