|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, who was Shakur's lawyer?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her mother.
2. What museums did Shakur like to visit in Chapter 8?
(a) Studeo Museum and Museum for African Art.
(b) Museum of Natural History and Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(c) Staten Island and Bronx Museums.
(d) Brooklyn and Queens Museums.
3. In Chapter 1, how many detectives supervised the nurse as Shakur's clothes were cut off?
4. In Chapter 7, when were Kamau and Shakur acquitted in the bank robbery trial?
(a) January 15, 1973.
(b) February 3, 1973.
(c) February 28, 1973.
(d) January 28, 1973.
5. What was one type of stew that Shakur had in the prison in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Shakur taken and incarcerated in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 5, when was a trail to resume in Morris county?
3. In Chapter 3, how much did Eva weigh?
4. At what time of day was Shakur's daughter born?
5. Who did Shakur want for a lawyer as an adviser in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the hospital room and conditions like where Shakur stayed after her baby was born?
2. What did the jury panels look like that was being put together in Chapter 7?
3. Who demonstrated outside the courthouse one day in Chapter 7?
4. What did Shakur like to do on the weekends in Chapter 4?
5. Where did Shakur move with her mother and sister in Chapter 6, and what did it look like?
6. How did Shakur get her first office job?
7. In Chapter 1, how did a nurse come to Shakur's aid?
8. In Chapter 10, why did Shakur's patience grow thin the longer she worked at various offices?
9. What issues did Shakur have during her pregnancy in Chapter 9?
10. Why were the women at Riker's Island surprised by Shakur's appearance?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)