|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What birthdate was on Shakur's FBI Wanted Poster?
(a) September 1, 1945.
(b) August 3, 1946.
(c) June 11, 1944.
(d) July 16, 1947.
2. How many state troppers were stationed to guard Shakur in Chapter 1?
3. Where was Shakur kicked at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Side and shoulder.
(b) Head and stomach.
(c) Hand and foot.
(d) Back and knee.
4. When was the motion for a change of venue from Middlesex County granted in Chapter 5?
(a) August, 1973.
(b) September, 1973.
(c) October, 1973.
(d) June, 1973.
5. In Chapter 3, how many letters a week was Shakur allowed to write?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how much time was Shakur allowed with her lawyer after the kangaroo court?
2. What hotel did Shakur think she checked into after her first job in Chapter 6?
3. What was in the garden that came with Evelyn's apartment in Chapter 8?
4. How much older was Shakur than her sister?
5. Where was Shakur taken and incarcerated in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what job did Evelyn help Shakur get and how did Shakur describe the job?
2. In Chapter 2, what instructions would Shakur's grandmother give her when she was sent to the store?
3. What issues did Shakur have during her pregnancy in Chapter 9?
4. Why did Shakur say that marriage between a Black man and woman was difficult?
5. How did Shakur get her first office job?
6. What type of treatment did Shakur receive when she was hospitalized at the beginning of Chapter 9?
7. What did the jury panels look like that was being put together in Chapter 7?
8. What did Shakur's cell look like in Chapter 3?
9. Why were the women at Riker's Island surprised by Shakur's appearance?
10. In Chapter 1, how did a nurse come to Shakur's aid?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)