|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in the garden that came with Evelyn's apartment in Chapter 8?
(c) Neighbors' garbage.
2. In Chapter 5, what could Shakur see from the window of her cell?
(a) Another building.
(b) Basketball court.
(c) Ugly statue.
(d) Small paved yard.
3. What was the name of the poem at the end of Chapter 10?
4. In Chapter 7, what craft did Shakur started working on?
5. What was the date of the shooting that Shakur was accused of committing?
(a) July 8, 1973.
(b) April 30, 1973.
(c) May 2, 1973.
(d) June 11, 1973.
Short Answer Questions
1. Compare to other counties, how rich was Morris County?
2. In Chapter 10, what was the name of Shakur's girlfriend who considered herself to be an intellectual?
3. Where did Shakur get a job in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 1, how many detectives supervised the nurse as Shakur's clothes were cut off?
5. What birthdate was on Shakur's FBI Wanted Poster?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Miss Shirley look like when Shakur first met her?
2. What did Shakur's cell look like in Chapter 3?
3. What type of treatment did Shakur receive when she was hospitalized at the beginning of Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 1, how did a nurse come to Shakur's aid?
5. How did people live on 84th Street between Amsterdam and Columbus in Chapter 8?
6. What was Evelyn's apartment like in Chapter 8?
7. In Chapter 6, what was the apartment like where Shakur went the first night she ran away?
8. What type of mail did Shakur receive in Chapter 3?
9. What did the jury panels look like that was being put together in Chapter 7?
10. What was the hospital room and conditions like where Shakur stayed after her baby was born?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)