|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Compare to other counties, how rich was Morris County?
(a) 10th richest.
(b) 14th richest.
(c) 37th richest.
(d) 21st richest.
2. In Chapter 3, when did Shakur make a tape that was broadcast on many radio stations?
(a) July 4, 1973.
(b) May 31, 1973.
(c) June 14, 1973.
(d) August 3, 1973.
3. In Chapter 3, how often was Shakur allowed a clean uniform?
(a) Every three days.
(b) Every couple weeks.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every other day.
4. In Chapter 7, what craft did Shakur started working on?
5. In Chapter 8, what streets did Shakur say were richer than where she lived with her aunt?
(a) 90th and 94th.
(b) 100th and 101st.
(c) 77th and 78th.
(d) 79th and 81st.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 1, who did Shakur think was dead?
2. In Chapter 5 when Shakur was called for court, how long did she have to sit in the receiving room?
3. In Chapter 9, how long was Shakur left on a mattress on the floor after the birth of her baby?
4. In Chapter 1, when Shakur was in the hospital, who did she believe had escaped?
5. In Chapter 5, how long had Shakur been in prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Shakur's cell look like in Chapter 3?
2. How did Joe treat Shakur in Chapter 4?
3. What did Shakur say about her early years in Chapter 2?
4. What did Miss Shirley look like when Shakur first met her?
5. In Chapter 6, what was the apartment like where Shakur went the first night she ran away?
6. What did Shakur like to do on the weekends in Chapter 4?
7. What type of treatment did Shakur receive when she was hospitalized at the beginning of Chapter 9?
8. In Chapter 3, why did Mrs. Butterworth say that Shakur could not come out of her cell?
9. What did Shakur like to do in Evelyn's neighborhood in Chapter 8?
10. What was Evelyn's apartment like in Chapter 8?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)