|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the poem at the end of Chapter 10?
2. What was the number of Shakur's cell in Chapter 5?
3. What museums did Shakur like to visit in Chapter 8?
(a) Staten Island and Bronx Museums.
(b) Brooklyn and Queens Museums.
(c) Studeo Museum and Museum for African Art.
(d) Museum of Natural History and Metropolitan Museum of Art.
4. What did the prison look like that Shakur was moved to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Barbed wire and cement block building.
(b) Sprawling concrete complex.
(c) Ugly, two-story brick building.
(d) Four-story cement block building.
5. In Chapter 8, what streets did Shakur say were richer than where she lived with her aunt?
(a) 90th and 94th.
(b) 100th and 101st.
(c) 77th and 78th.
(d) 79th and 81st.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what could Shakur see from the window of her cell?
2. In Chapter 1, who was Shakur's lawyer?
3. How many state troppers were stationed to guard Shakur in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 7, how long did Shakur's gynecologist think she needed to be on bedrest?
5. In Chapter 7, where was Shakur returned after the bank robbery trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the jury panels look like that was being put together in Chapter 7?
2. What did Shakur like to do in Evelyn's neighborhood in Chapter 8?
3. What was the hospital room and conditions like where Shakur stayed after her baby was born?
4. In Chapter 10, what job did Evelyn help Shakur get and how did Shakur describe the job?
5. What did Shakur say about her early years in Chapter 2?
6. What issues did Shakur have during her pregnancy in Chapter 9?
7. In Chapter 3, why did Mrs. Butterworth say that Shakur could not come out of her cell?
8. Who demonstrated outside the courthouse one day in Chapter 7?
9. What did Miss Shirley look like when Shakur first met her?
10. In Chapter 2, what instructions would Shakur's grandmother give her when she was sent to the store?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)