|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what was the name of one of the entertainers who performed at fundraising events for Shakur?
(a) Harry Belafonte.
(b) Barry White.
(c) Roberta Flack.
(d) Donna Summer.
2. In Chapter 19, which hall was Shakur housed in?
3. In Chapter 12, what was Shakur's intended major at first?
(b) Business administration.
4. When did the U.S. Supreme Court rule that Blacks were only three-fifths of a man?
5. What was Rema Olugbala's birth name?
(a) Bob Peterson.
(b) Melvin Kearney.
(c) Ron Wilson.
(d) David Phillips.
6. In Chapter 18, what was the name of the Black judge who was removed from the criminal court bench in New York because he was too fair and honest?
(a) Wyatt Andrews.
(b) Marshall Freeman.
(c) Bruce Wright.
(d) Peter Stouder.
7. In Chapter 17, when was there police repression of the Black Liberation Army?
(b) Through the 1960s and 1970s.
(c) Late 1960s and early 1970s.
8. In Chapter 12, what group did Shakur become involved in in college?
(a) Black Widows.
(b) Silver Bangles.
(c) History Club.
(d) Golden Drums.
9. Where did Shakur go to college in Chapter 12?
(a) Manhattan Community College.
(b) Briarcliffe College.
(c) Metropolitan College.
(d) City University.
10. In Chapter 13, where did Shakur decide to go after her marriage broke up?
11. In Chapter 18, where was the case for the Queens bank robbery held?
(a) Brooklyn Federal Court.
(b) Rochester Federal Court.
(c) Long Island Federal Court.
(d) Manhattan Federal Court.
12. At the beginning of Chapter 18, where was Shakur interred after her trial?
(a) Auburn County Jail.
(b) Middlesex Jail for Women.
(c) Monroe County Jail.
(d) Middlesex Jail for Men.
13. In Chapter 18, how much time did Shakur's defense team have to take to determine if Bill Kunstler would remain as one of Shakur's lawyers?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) A month.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
14. In Chapter 18, what was the name of the hearing officer who was to review Shakur's jail conditions?
15. In Chapter 15, what did Shakur pay monthly for her apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chatper 17, what did Shakur say that Blacks earned compared to Whites?
2. What were all the women on the subway wearing at the end of Chapter 16?
3. In Chapter 11, who along with Shakur was accused of robbing a bank in Queens on August 23, 1973?
4. In Chapter 16, when were two police machine-gunned on Riverside Drive?
5. In Chapter 14, who did Shakur meet at the Manhattan Correctional Center that she had known from Riker's?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)