|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the U.S. Supreme Court rule that Blacks were only three-fifths of a man?
2. In Chapter 19, where was Sundiata transferred to prison?
(a) RRM Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) Canaan United States Penitentiary, Pennsylvania.
(c) Lompoc FCC, California.
(d) Marion Prison, Illinois.
3. In Chapter 18, what was the name of the lawyer who died?
(a) Benjamin Peters.
(b) Stanley Cohen.
(c) Lennox Hines.
(d) Adam Cochran.
4. In Chapter 15, where did the Harlem branch of the Black Panthers have breakfast programs?
(a) 2 middle schools.
(b) 4 elementary schools.
(c) 3 different churches.
(d) 1 homeless shelter.
5. Where did Shakur go to college in Chapter 12?
(a) Metropolitan College.
(b) Manhattan Community College.
(c) City University.
(d) Briarcliffe College.
6. Where did Evelyn teach before she became Shakur's lawyer?
(a) Fordham University School of Law.
(d) New York University Law School.
7. In Chapter 19 when the MSU was closed down, where did Shakur get a job in the prison?
(a) General mechanic's crew.
(b) Cleaning crew.
(c) Library crew.
(d) Kitchen crew.
8. In Chapter 19, where was the maximum security prison that Shakur was sent to?
(a) Indianapolis, Indiana.
(b) Pueblo, Colorado.
(c) Alderson, West Virginia.
(d) Framingham, Massachusetts
9. In Chapter 12, what group did Shakur become involved in in college?
(a) Black Widows.
(b) History Club.
(c) Golden Drums.
(d) Silver Bangles.
10. In Chapter 15, where did Sakur travel by bus?
(c) Washington, D.C.
11. In Chapter 13, when the New York Black Panthers were arrested, how much ransom was asked for each one?
12. In Chapter 18, what was the name of the Black judge who was removed from the criminal court bench in New York because he was too fair and honest?
(a) Bruce Wright.
(b) Wyatt Andrews.
(c) Marshall Freeman.
(d) Peter Stouder.
13. In Chapter 18, who filed a civil suit against the state charging that Shakur's conditions in jail were cruel and inhuman?
(a) Michael Summit.
(b) Robert Watson.
(c) David Andrews.
(d) Lennox Hinds.
14. In Chapter 17, when was there police repression of the Black Liberation Army?
(b) Through the 1960s and 1970s.
(d) Late 1960s and early 1970s.
15. In Chapter 13, where was Shakur surprised to learn about U.S. imperialism that took place?
(a) South and Central America.
(b) Puerto Rico.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what types of dogs were around the yard of the Black Panther headquarters?
2. In Chapter 13, where did a doctor that Shakur worked for volunteer once a week?
3. In Chapter 20, where was Shakur imprisoned?
4. When Shakur traveled after her marriage broke up in Chapter 13, what could be bought on street corners?
5. In Chapter 15, who was the Minister of Information of the Black Panther Party?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)