|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Shakur stay with for a time in Chapter 16?
2. What was the name of a Mississippi lawyer who the Conference of Black Lawyers assigned to work on Shakur's case?
(a) Peter Brown.
(b) Edward Franklin.
(c) Charles Davidson.
(d) Lewis Myers.
3. What did Shakur's mother-in-law do?
(d) Administrative assistant.
4. In Chapter 15, how many years in prison was Joan Bird facing?
5. In Chapter 15, what time did Shakur have to get up to help during the breakfast program?
(a) 5:30 a.m.
(b) 4:30 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
6. In Chapter 17, when was there police repression of the Black Liberation Army?
(c) Late 1960s and early 1970s.
(d) Through the 1960s and 1970s.
7. In Chapter 12, what was Shakur's intended major at first?
(b) Business administration.
8. In Chapter 18, what was the name of the judge who order that the state pay for experts needed for Shakur's case?
(a) Victor Watson.
(b) Franklin Quinton.
(c) Thomas Bryant.
(d) Theodore Appleby.
9. In Chapter 18, where was the case for the Queens bank robbery held?
(a) Long Island Federal Court.
(b) Brooklyn Federal Court.
(c) Manhattan Federal Court.
(d) Rochester Federal Court.
10. Where did Evelyn teach before she became Shakur's lawyer?
(b) New York University Law School.
(c) Fordham University School of Law.
11. In Chapter 19, where was the maximum security prison that Shakur was sent to?
(a) Pueblo, Colorado.
(b) Indianapolis, Indiana.
(c) Alderson, West Virginia.
(d) Framingham, Massachusetts
12. In Chapter 14, when was Shakur taken to the Manhattan Correctional Center?
(a) March 29, 1976.
(b) December 11, 1975.
(c) February 4, 1976.
(d) January 5, 1976.
13. In Chapter 11, who along with Shakur was accused of robbing a bank in Queens on August 23, 1973?
(a) Andrew Jackson.
(b) David Wilson.
14. In Chapter 13, where did a doctor that Shakur worked for volunteer once a week?
(b) Illinois River Correctional Center.
(c) Colorado Correctional Center.
(d) Apalachee Correctional Center.
15. In Chapter 15, where was the Black Panther Party office?
(a) 93rd Avenue.
(b) 112th Avenue.
(c) 70th Avenue.
(d) 65th Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what group did Shakur become involved in in college?
2. In Chapter 16, when were two police machine-gunned on Riverside Drive?
3. In Chapter 18, how much time did Shakur's defense team have to take to determine if Bill Kunstler would remain as one of Shakur's lawyers?
4. Who was Shakur accused of kidnapping?
5. In Chapter 13, what type of transportation did the doctor Shakur worked for use to get to the place where he volunteered?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)