|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how many letters a week was Shakur allowed to write?
2. In Chapter 10, when did Shakur first hear someone talk about the U.S. government like someone would discuss a criminal?
(b) Around 1964.
(d) About 1963.
3. What was the gynecologist's name who examined Shakur in Chapter 7?
(a) David Martin Peterson.
(b) Ernest Wyman Garrett.
(c) Robert Davidson.
(d) Andrew Wickman.
4. In Chapter 5, when was a trail to resume in Morris county?
(a) March 1, 1974.
(b) January 4, 1974.
(c) February 3, 1974.
(d) April 21, 1974.
5. In Chapter 3, what type of uniforms was Shakur given to wear in prison?
6. In Chapter 1 on the third or fourth day that Shakur was in the hospital, what accent did a nurse have who came to Shakur's aid?
(c) New York.
7. How many state troppers were stationed to guard Shakur in Chapter 1?
8. What hospital was Shakur in in Chapter 1?
(a) Rockford Memorial Hospital.
(b) Middlesex County Hospital.
(c) New Jersey General.
(d) Massachusetts General.
9. Where did Shakur get a job in Chapter 6?
(a) Fast-food restaurant.
(b) Bus station.
(d) Janitorial service.
10. How cold was it at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) 40 degrees.
(b) 25 degrees.
(c) Like cold glass.
(d) Like an icicle.
11. In Chapter 5, how many indictments were outstanding against Shakur for alleged bank robberies?
12. What judge did Evelyn petition to have the bank robbery trial postponed in Chapter 5?
13. In Chapter 3, how often was Shakur allowed a clean uniform?
(a) Every couple weeks.
(b) Every three days.
(c) Every other day.
(d) Once a week.
14. In Chapter 10, with whom did Shakur and a friend become acquainted with who studied at Columbia?
15. What was the name of the man in the village that helped Shakur after she ran away in Chapter 6?
(a) Mr. Robert.
(d) Miss Shirley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was in the garden that came with Evelyn's apartment in Chapter 8?
2. In Chapter 10, how old was Shakur when she quit high school?
3. On the street where Evelyn lived in Chapter 8, how many people might live in a one-room apartment?
4. Compare to other counties, how rich was Morris County?
5. In Chapter 1, what was the name of the room where Shakur is taken?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)