|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the poem at the end of Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 1, when Shakur was in the hospital, who did she believe had escaped?
3. In Chapter 10, what was the name of Shakur's girlfriend who considered herself to be an intellectual?
4. In Chapter 10, how old was Shakur when she quit high school?
5. In Chapter 5, how long had Shakur been in prison?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 13 months.
6. In Chapter 3, how often was Shakur allowed a clean uniform?
(a) Every three days.
(b) Every other day.
(c) Every couple weeks.
(d) Once a week.
7. When Shakur was at Riker's in Chapter 9, how long was she left in a room with a woman with tuberculosis?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 4 days.
8. Where did Shakur live with her mother toward the end of Chapter 2?
9. How long was Shakur in the hospital at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 10 days.
10. Who was one of the state troopers Shakur was accused of shooting in Chapter 1?
(a) Phil Smith.
(b) David Andrews.
(c) Rob Taranto.
(d) James Harper.
11. Where did Shakur get a job in Chapter 6?
(a) Fast-food restaurant.
(b) Bus station.
(d) Janitorial service.
12. What was the name of the man in the village that helped Shakur after she ran away in Chapter 6?
(a) Miss Shirley.
(b) Mr. Robert.
13. What was Shakur given to wear at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) T-shirt and sweat pants.
14. On the street where Evelyn lived in Chapter 8, how many people might live in a one-room apartment?
15. What did the prison look like that Shakur was moved to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Barbed wire and cement block building.
(b) Ugly, two-story brick building.
(c) Four-story cement block building.
(d) Sprawling concrete complex.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older was Shakur than her sister?
2. What hospital was Shakur in in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 5, when was a trail to resume in Morris county?
4. What was one type of stew that Shakur had in the prison in Chapter 3?
5. What hotel did Shakur think she checked into after her first job in Chapter 6?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)