|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where was Shakur returned after the bank robbery trial?
(d) Riker's Island.
2. What was the name of the man in the village that helped Shakur after she ran away in Chapter 6?
(b) Mr. Robert.
(d) Miss Shirley.
3. Where did Shakur live with her mother toward the end of Chapter 2?
4. When Shakur was at Riker's in Chapter 9, how long was she left in a room with a woman with tuberculosis?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 2 days.
5. In Chapter 8, what streets did Shakur say were richer than where she lived with her aunt?
(a) 90th and 94th.
(b) 79th and 81st.
(c) 77th and 78th.
(d) 100th and 101st.
6. In Chapter 3, where was one woman arrested for drunk driving?
(a) Main Street.
(c) Gravel road.
(d) Her driveway.
7. In Chapter 3, what type of uniforms was Shakur given to wear in prison?
8. At the beginning of Chapter 1, who did Shakur think was dead?
9. What was in the garden that came with Evelyn's apartment in Chapter 8?
(b) Neighbors' garbage.
10. In Chapter 5 when Shakur was called for court, how long did she have to sit in the receiving room?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
11. In Chapter 5, when was a trail to resume in Morris county?
(a) January 4, 1974.
(b) March 1, 1974.
(c) February 3, 1974.
(d) April 21, 1974.
12. In Chapter 1, when Shakur was in the hospital, who did she believe had escaped?
13. Where did Shakur's grandparents operate a restaurant in Chapter 8?
(a) Main Street.
(b) 4th Ave.
(c) Red Cross Street.
(d) Bowen Street.
14. In Chapter 1 on the third or fourth day that Shakur was in the hospital, what accent did a nurse have who came to Shakur's aid?
(a) New York.
15. What was the name of the poem at the end of Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the gynecologist's name who examined Shakur in Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 8, what was the worst block in New York?
3. In Chapter 4, where did Shakur's stepfather work?
4. What museums did Shakur like to visit in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 9, when did Shakur say that she was kept in solitary confinement?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)