|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-Postcript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color blanket was on the bed in Shakur's cell at the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 14, when was Shakur taken to the Manhattan Correctional Center?
(a) January 5, 1976.
(b) December 11, 1975.
(c) March 29, 1976.
(d) February 4, 1976.
3. What did Shakur have for breakfast the first day in prison at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Pancakes and scrambled eggs.
(b) Bacon and eggs.
(c) Eggs, bread, and coffee.
(d) Bread and peanut butter.
4. What was the name of the warden at the prison in Chapter 3?
(a) Mrs. Andrews.
(b) Mrs. Crocker.
(c) Mrs. Davis.
(d) Mrs. Butterworth.
5. What was in the garden that came with Evelyn's apartment in Chapter 8?
(b) Neighbors' garbage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Shakur's grandmother dream about Shakur in Chapter 21?
2. In Chapter 19, what were the names of the Manson family women who were in the same prison as Shakur?
3. In Chatper 17, what did Shakur say that Blacks earned compared to Whites?
4. When was Shakur accused of kidnapping a drug dealer for ransom?
5. In Chapter 21, from where did Shakur's grandmother come to see Shakur in prison?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)