|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-Postcript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Shakur's classmate in Chapter 8, who lived on the worst block in New York?
2. In the 1700s, how much did the state of Pennsylvania pay for a scalp?
3. In Chapter 1 on the third or fourth day that Shakur was in the hospital, what accent did a nurse have who came to Shakur's aid?
(c) New York.
4. In Chapter 14, who did Shakur meet at the Manhattan Correctional Center that she had known from Riker's?
(a) Ann and Rachel.
(b) Skeets and Charlie.
(c) Boots and Lori.
(d) Betty and Penny.
5. What did Shakur's grandmother dream about Shakur in Chapter 21?
(a) That she was going to get parole.
(b) That she was getting a new trial.
(c) That the president would pardon her.
(d) That she was coming home soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20 after Shakur's daughter and mother left after a visit, how long did Shakur cry?
2. In the Postscript, how much of a person's salary could rent be?
3. What was the name of the warden at the prison in Chapter 3?
4. Who was one of the state troopers Shakur was accused of shooting in Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 15, what time did Shakur have to get up to help during the breakfast program?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)