|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-Postcript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Compare to other counties, how rich was Morris County?
(a) 14th richest.
(b) 37th richest.
(c) 21st richest.
(d) 10th richest.
2. In Chatper 17, what did Shakur say that Blacks earned compared to Whites?
(a) 3/5 less.
(b) 1/3 less.
(c) 1/4 less.
(d) 2/5 less.
3. In Chapter 10, how much did Shakur have to pay an employment agency to get her a job?
(a) 2 weeks salary.
(d) 1 week salary.
4. In Shakur's grandmother's dream in Chapter 21, how old was Shakur?
(b) A child.
5. In the Postscript, what color uniforms did Shakur see children wearing?
(a) Blue and red.
(b) Wine or gold.
(c) Navy or black.
(d) Green and yellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, where did the Harlem branch of the Black Panthers have breakfast programs?
2. How much money did Shakur make at her first job in Chapter 6?
3. Who did Shakur want for a lawyer as an adviser in Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 14, who did Shakur meet at the Manhattan Correctional Center that she had known from Riker's?
5. In Chapter 18, who was the New Jersey lawyer who agreed to be the admitting lawyer for Shakur?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)